INW (Leaked) Reformulations

Just saw this over @ r/ DIY_eJuice. Thanks to u/ID10-T & u/Apexified. I hate this kinda news.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/61mszy/inw_leaked_reformulations/

So /u/ID10-T was kind enough to share some doom & gloom with me earlier. It seems Inawera is being forced to reformulate due to some supply chain issue laid out here

Due to the entrance into force the tobacco directive we were made to contact our suppliers regarding the receipts of the flavours, otherwise we could not sell our products. Most of our suppliers did not make an issue of it, but there is one, which was not inclined to give so confidential details. That is why we had, having no choice, to create a new version of the flavours.

Creating them we were driven by the rule of the most genuine reflection of a flavour. However, different suppliers of intermediates and connected with it quality, small changes, even those in ten percent parts, can cause small differences in recognition of a flavour.

All remarks, which you will transfer to us, are very important to us and we will take into account and will be transfered to our laboratory.

Always we were cared and still we care so that our Customers receive only products of the highest quality…

Here is the attached list of affected flavors

(and all typed out with googled translations below:)

ANYZ (Anise)
APPLE - CHERRY
APPLE - LIME
APPLE - PINEAPPLE
ARBUZ KONCENTRAT (Watermelon)
BLACK TEA
BANAN KONCENTRAT (Banana)
BIALY GRAPEFRUIT (White Grapefruit)
BILLBERRY (SHISHA)
BLACKBERRY - RASPBERRY
CACTUS - LIME
CHERRY - COLA
CHOCOLATE MINT
COLA
COLA - MINT
CONCENTRATE DRY COCTAIL
CONCENTRATE MARULA
CONCENTRATE PURPLE GUM
CONCENTRATE SWEET KING
CONCENTRATE SWEET SOUR
CUBA CIGAR
CYTRYNA KONCENTRAT (Lemon)
SEZAM (Sesame)
CZEKOLADA (Chocolate)
CZEKOLADA MLECZNA (Milk Chocolate)
EXOTIC
FORTUNA STRIKE
GOLD DUCAT
GRAPEFRUIT
GREEN TEA
GRUSZKA KONCENTRAT (Pear)
ICE APPLE
ICE GRAPE
KOKOS KONCENTRAT
LUKRECJA KONCENTRAT (Licorice)
MELON
MILK CHOCOLATE&STRAWBERRY
MIETA (Mint)
MIOD (Honey)
MRELE (Apricot)
ORZECH ARACHIDOWY (Peanut)
PEAR&CHOCOLATE
POMARANCZA (Orange)
POZIOMKA KONCENTRAT (Wild Strawberry)
SAHARA
STRAWBERRY & CHOCOLATE
STRAWBERRY KISS
SUNSET VIRGINIA
SLIWKA (Plum)
SLIWKA WEDZONA (Smoked Plum)
SLIWOWICA (Plum Brandy)
WANILIA KONCENTRAT (Vanilla)
WISNIA W LIKEIERZE (Chocolate Cherries)
6 Likes

Luckily none I use is on the list.

6 Likes

Milk Chocolate and also the Grapefruit, being reformulated. :cry: Need to order a couple of bottles from a vendor of old stock of these I think, pretty sharpish.

4 Likes

So glad I just made a few dozen new green tea mixes…

3 Likes

Leave my Biscuit alone !!!

3 Likes

Could someone translate that into english please? :smile: That was a convoluted expression of reformulation. Took a few readings to fully understand what they were saying. At least I don’t see the flavors I buy in that list.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking until I clicked on it and saw the full list, it’s got Gold Ducat on it :astonished:

2 Likes

I wonder if this means that inawera will finally be providing MSDS sheets. They have lacked them for way too long, regardless of quality…

4 Likes