IPV8 Battery door fix

Simple fix for those tired of the door popping open and dumping the batteries on the floor.

1 Like

Never buying Pioneer4You product again. Their shit falls apart…usually right after the warranty expires.
Planned obsolescence?

2 Likes

Could be planned obsolescence. I got it on a sale and it does do TC well having a yihi pcb although a peared down pcb. I’m not planning on buying another either but it makes a good beater as I’m not concerned about it croaking.

2 Likes

I was just surfin’ 'round for answers for u. Just dont be an idiot and attempt this w/ any of your probs!

Is there any way to glue magnets in it?

2 Likes

Thanks. Putting one of these bands around the bottom works fine. Hard to believe some of the things people try.

1 Like

I usually dont bother to comment but i had to for that clip. I am scared for him and anyone else that would be so stupid.

1 Like

Lol, no doubt. Life will probably have a lot of surprises for that boy.

1 Like

two different batteries, then the magnet directly on the positive. what a champ for posting that on youtube. some peoples kids.

2 Likes

It didn’t look like a battery, but some wire clipped from an extension cord and crammed into the battery/wrap … :scream:

There are enough flat earthers on youtube to make me believe this guy is really that stupid!
I’m not religious but … GOOD LORD have mercy on us! :smiley:

1 Like