iStick Pico S by Eleaf with battery

iStick Pico S by Eleaf with battery
https://www.healthcabin.net/eleaf-istick-pico-s-kit-p/18105.html

I was given this mod set up in order to review for @health Cabin. If you are looking for a great set up this is it!! The iStick Pico S 100w mod feels really good and comfortable in the hand. It’s easy enough to carry along, when I’m on the go and the flavor is absolutely amazing!!! The tubular design is a little different than the average mod set up but it feels ergonomically correct! It’s very well made and sturdy!! The battery can be either a 18650 or a 21700.

The full kit comes with:
1xiStick Pico S
1xELLO VATE
1xHW-N 0.2 ohm head
1xHW-M 0.15 head
1 QC USB Cable
2x User Manuals
Spare Parts
(21700 battery included)

Specs:
Size: 128mm x 52.5mm x 28.5 (measurement includes drip tip)
ELiquid capacity: 6.5ml/2ml
Battery type: 21700/18650
Output wattage: 100W max
Output voltage: 0.5v-9v
Resistance range: 0.5ohm-3.0ohm vw/bypass mode. 0.05ohm-1.5ohm TC-Ni/Ti/SS/M2/M3 mode.
Colors: Red, black, white, silver, dazzling, blue

The mod:
“Inspired by a sports car, ultra sleek and bold exterior with the addition of a resin drip tip and a base battery tube of corroded texture” (Health Cabin)

The 21700 battery came with the mod and is in a tubular area that unscrews out. There is a silicone device that comes with the set-up so you can use a 18650 battery. I’ve tried it both ways and I vaped this for a whole week and had to charge the 21700 battery twice vaping at 60 watts.

The mod has a set of five LED lights that go on when the power button is pushed. The lights are customizable in the settings. There are multiple colors to pick from.

Tank: ELLO VATE has a topfill design with a sliding top and bottom adjustable airflow. The coils are similiar to mesh coils and called multi hole design. The coils are the most intense flavor producing ive ever had!! Absolutely amazing flavor with the multi hole coils!

Pros:
-Beautiful design
-Ability to use on larger 21700 battery or 18650 alternate.
-amazing flavor!!
-easy to take along
-amazing flavor!!
-easy to use and set up
-amazing flavor!!

Cons:
-the only con that I’ve been able to find is the fire button has a tiny bit of rattle

Personal opinion:
I vaped on this for about a week and this set up has quickly become a favorite of mine. I love the sleek design and when I’m holding the mod the fire button is designed in a that I can hold it either frontwards or backwards and push the fire button easily with my thumb or index finger. The flavor production with the multi hole coils is truely amazing!! You can pick this beautiful set up from Health Cabin https://www.healthcabin.net/eleaf-istick-pico-s-kit-p/18105.html

7 Likes

Very informative, to the point, nice review!
Now I’ll have to spend MORE money…lol
Thanks @Jazzy_girl !

Oh yeah, how was the flavor?

1 Like

If only they had a SS version of their mesh coils…

1 Like

Thank you​:slight_smile: @SuperFrog yea that would be nice if they had SS but these really deliver a great flavor!! Oh btw the flavor is amazing!! :smile::slight_smile: :nerd_face:

No TC, No deal :slight_smile: for me. I am sure the flavour is great, it is an ideal configuration.

1 Like

Great review, iStick pico was one of my first mods, it looks to be the same size. I like the way it fits in one of the small pockets of my Fly Fishing vest.

1 Like

Thanks for this fine review! Answered many of my questions, looks like a cool coil design!
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like