I've returned to cigarettes PACK + a day, I NEED HELP!

Have a look at this iStick

http://vapenw.com/box-mod-20w/istick-60w-tc-temperature-control-by-eleaf

Yeah, this is definitely an emergency! I hope you get your new equipment ASAP!

1 Like

I totally agree with Alisa on this way to dangerous.

2 Likes

Yeah coughing like really bad, make my heart race, feel like shit after. And YES i am very serious about this, I cant go on anymore smoking, its killing me.

1 Like

Yes it isā€¦but we are here for you if you need someone to talk to and I am sure I speak for everyone hear when I say we are all more than happy to help in any way we can

3 Likes

Are you in the US?

if i could give any advice it would be to get a mod with interchangeable batteries and have several ready to go at hand, being able to just pop in a fresh 18650 instead of waiting for an ego to charge helped me a lot and watch you tube there are so many reviews posted every day you should get an idea at least of what your buying/wanting to buy and if it fits your needs

Great price, problem is I am working overseas and I cant afford shipping to Eastern Europe. They sell em online here just a bit more expensive, but hell with itā€¦ smoked 2 freaking packs of analogs today and I feel like today shit nowā€¦and I know Iā€™ll smoke 10 more before I go to bed. thats 2.5 PAD. Coughing heavy, feel sick, racing heart. Also i went in last month for a check up and I have high blood pressure Dr said I must quit smoking said its the main factor in my high blood pressure.

Thanks, I also this week have been watching a few youtube guys, one is a channels called convicted vapor the other is a man from Washington State called indoor smokers. Lots of good info.

2 Likes

couple days of that and the mod is probably cheaper

I have high blood pressure as well but last visit to the doctor and he cut my meds for that in half

Thanks for the support!!!All
and wvsanta- I did the math also, all what Iā€™ll buy on mods will cost me 2 months of smoking. so if these mods and atomizers last just 2 months they pay for themselves and thats not counting the health benefits ( main reason why i am changing over)
So your Dr said that due to your changing over your blood pressure dropped and your at half meds now?

1 Like

That and I no longer am using Albuterol in my nebulizer at all and I was using 3 to 5 treatments every day. Yes the health benefits alone are worth every dime I have spent on vaping related equipment. This has truly been life saving for me.

I should add here as well he also said in 3 months if it is still down he will consider taking me off the blood pressure meds.

1 Like

I just last month got prescribed meds for HBP, Dr said main reason is my smoking and coffee consumption ( I cut back to 1 cup a day on coffee) went and bought ecigs again for the 3rd attempt and bought good juices DIY stuff but bought crap equipment. Im only 40 years old and my body is telling me to get off cigs. So is my Dr. This is really encouraging santa. I am sure once I get good equipment Iā€™ll be forever off analogs and hopefully meds

2 Likes

This is a Aspire Nautilus Mini and the Eleaf IStick 40wTC. 2600 mah battery will go all day long and charge at nightā€¦

3 Likes

My testimony to give some encouragement, I hopeā€¦

I smoked for over 40 years and hated my addiction. I hated myself for the last 20 years because of the addiction. I tried everything to stop smoking. I quit cold turkey, was put on prescription Wellbutrin (which caused me to be suicidal), used the patch, Nicorette gum, even did Hypnosis treatments. Nothing worked for more than two weeks. I was miserable in my addiction.
In 2009, I first noticed these ā€˜e-cigarettesā€™ on the market and eventually picked one of these ā€˜cigalikesā€™ up from a convenience store. I thought ā€˜what an awesome inventionā€™. It had 18mg of nicotine and tasted nasty, but I KNEW this could be the answer for me, if it was improved in taste and vapor production. I started researching online and found newer models. Bought several different cigalikes and ego-type vaping devices and used them regularly, cutting my smoking down from over a pack a day to about 1/2 a pack.
January 7, 2015ā€¦ my husband (who never smoked), took me to a ā€˜Vape Shopā€™ here in my town to see if they had a device and eliquid that would help me finally quit smoking completely. The wonderful people there spent about 40 minutes with me, helping me to decide what would work best and set me up with a new mech mod and tank with some Watermelon Mint ejuice. THAT did it. I only smoked 3 cigarettes that day and the next day. On January 10, 2015, I became smoke free!!

It was the beginning of a new life.

I feel WONDERFUL. I breathe so much better, everything tastes better, and I no longer
STINK. My husband is also extremely happy and grateful for this new Vaping technology and we tell everyone we know how important Vaping is to help extend lives and save people from the effects of analog cigarettes.

Also, I agree with my friends hereā€¦ The Istick is a wonderful, simple, safe, and reliable device.

4 Likes

Read some here

Vaping Saved My Life

Have you spoke to your doctor recently?

1 Like

Amen to that same here

1 Like

& Iā€™ll add ANOTHER vote for this sort of combo!! Its a winnerā€¦ a fantastic place to start! Trust usā€¦ if you get your nic right, it WILL get you off the cigs!! (I was a 25 a day smoker for 35 yrs - tried everything & it was a combo like this that worked for me). Iā€™d suggest you get 2 tanks tho, so you can easily swap flavors. Iā€™d also suggest you leave that mech mod in its box until you have more experience - those things could kill you quicker than the cigs - & we dont want to see you on the news!!:wink:

3 Likes

Damn I just ordered that mod with 2 Kanger aero tanksā€¦ going to order the Istick alsoā€¦have 2. I have Samsung protected batteries so i aint worried about the basic mod killing me. More worried now about cigs killing me which they are.

Iā€™m gonna beā€¦ THAT guy! You canā€™t put a price on your life so Iā€™d consider that first before trying t find the cheapest thing possibleā€¦

I wanted to make sure I got something that worked for me and my smoking style. I need to feel that kick, not the nicotine choke out but that cloud kick. And tanks like the aspire mini do not compare to moderate airflowā€¦ If your smoking reds you may be the same, I was a Newport smoker for years before I had to switch to roll your owns.

And as for a device Iā€™d really suggest getting a charger and some GOOD batteries, if you EBAY MAKE SURE ITā€™S AN ACTUAL REPUTABLE BATTERY DEALER! You do NOT want some cheap battery thatā€™s been rewrapped as a Sony. And find a device that takes batteries, and grab up two batteriesā€¦

Iā€™m not a tank user but theyā€™ve got good suggestions on tanks in other threads. So this would be my suggestionā€¦ I brought my mothers BF to a vape shop and told him TELL them what you want or theyā€™ll sell you anything and tell you buy 12mg Nic juiceā€¦ He naturally DID NOT so they just gave him whatever, and he lasted a day before right back to the cigs, always had to grab another one when his unit died and couldnā€™t vape indoors, places like workā€¦

Preferences are gonna vary but your looking to vape without EVER going back to cigs, so its worth not rushing a purchase. And def worth buying a unit that takes a battery over internal ones and just make sure you have more than one battery. You can use these batteries in so many devices itā€™s worth having them. Boxes can take 1, 2, 3, of these batteries and internal batteries are only good til they die, then your device is out the window.