IYO Best Strawberry

My preference would be Ina Shisha sb followed by FA Red Touch…although I’ve done SFT on the RF SC sb and this will likely beat the other two hands down once I’ve had chance to play with it properly :+1:

Like others have said, I like to mix my sb’s too :blush:

4 Likes

Exactly, I like some jungle flavors but without MSDS available, it’s a no go.

Even have a thread trying to get the attention of @DonovanECX but he refuses to reply.

Lol lithium, God only knows…

Edit: Oh yeah, guess I should contribute something…

Ripe strawberry tpa is good but weak? Mate I haven’t found the correct percentage.

Shisha strawberry INW, pretty much my go to for real notes in a mix.

FA strawberry comes off almost sour/ rotten to me. Will have to try at lower percentages

2 Likes

IMO the most realistic strawberry flavor I have cooked up so far is TFA strawberry and TFA strawberry ripe at a 2-1 ratio, adjusted per recipe. I read Capella’s sweet strawberry and TFA strawberry strawberrys mix well too and I have tried em e few different ways but I haven’t taken to Capella’s sweet strawberry very well yet.

1 Like

All the ones I’ve tried to date have disappointed in some regard or other. Either they fade too quickly, are too weak or they have a slight off/synthetic taste when you bump the %.

1 Like

How long do you steep the real Flavors strawberry before it starts to taste good?

If it is sc it is very quick (next day ish after a really good mix but it does improve) if it is the vg it will take longer to really shine

1 Like

I use the Strawberry milkshake VG version in 2 max VG mixes and to be honest my Wife and Son both can and have vaped them after 24hrs but both say it is much better after about a week. I can not do Strawberry personally so I am going by what they say.

1 Like

I really had a tough time with SBs until I came up with this base. I pulled this base from my Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich (Original).

(Flavor Base) Strawberry New
2.57% Coconut (FA)
5.13% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
5.13% Sour Wizard (FA)
20.5% Strawberry (MF)
41.04% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
25.63% Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 100%

This base was my go to SB until I got Strawberry SC (RF). It’s weird how close my base and SB (RF) taste, but I now prefer Strawberry SC over my base.

3 Likes

Hmmm. What percent have you been mixing SB rf sc at?

I love it when added to a mix (just a touch up like 6-8 drops). I find I like that wonderful zing and pop after 12-24hrs. But when I mixed it in a vc cap v2 it was a bit flat after 4weeks.

I mix SB SC @ 1.2-2.5% depending on the recipe. 2.5% gives me a bright full flavored SB topnote. I had to use my base @ 6-8% for a similar effect in mixes.

1 Like

I think your in the same boat as me of someone who doesnt really taste strawberries that great. I have done numerous combinations. I actually like nearly all the strawberries I have used, though something missing in all of them or combinations. I have tried so many strawberries mixes and just come to the conclusion they arent really for me.

Sorry for dredging this back up I can’t believe I miss this topic. I have a few favorite SBs and the reason why there’s not just one is certain SBs are used for different things. I know you know this @fidalgo_vapes but I’m just making my point.

SB Shisha would be the gold standard for a jammy sweet SB
SB ripe would be it’s polar opposite being it’s realistic yet unsweetened.
SB TFA Regular would be my go to to fill voids where I want more abundant SB in the mix but I don’t want the lead SBs to be muted by pushing them further than needed so I use this one.

Another great tasting SB is Jungle Flavors SB Sweet http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/jungle-flavors/fruit-and-sweet/strawberry-sweet-by-jungle-flavors.html
I feel this one is a great mix of very sweet SBs with a nice subtle hint of ripe within it.

If I could only choose just one it would come down to Sb shisha INW and Sb Ripe TFA those are my favorites and I branch out from there.

I really love SB RF SC but I still think when I use it I need more support so I often use my favorites to beef it up.

5 Likes

I really love this as well, but I’ve noticed it gets a little muted when mixed with certain flavors. I found success when mixed with custards and some bakery, but creams and chocolate seems to overpower the concentrate.

2 Likes

Muted sometimes yes. I find it struggles when mixed in a simple vanilla custard cap v2 mix. Vibrant at the start and falls alittle at 2 weeks. Odd I know.

And on the side note kiwi RF Sc at 2% wasn’t impressive. Odd.

2 Likes