==== Jam-filled Cinnamon Doughnut (Jammy Doughnuts) ====

I’ll adapt it using the calculator 's % adjuster thingy majig :wink:

1 Like

Sonofabitch !!!

This is a FIRST … a recipe I want to try, where I have EVERY FLAVOUR IN STOCK !
Your last recipe that I wanted to do, required me to buy 3 new flavours ! (which I did, but haven’t used yet)

6 Likes

I made this one last night and it smells so good.

2 Likes

@Amy2 aweosme :slight_smile: keen to hear your thoughts.

@Kalahariuk I hope you get a chance to mix it up mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your Cactus is bloody amazing, one of my 2 current ADVs along with @SthrnMixer’s Queen’s Cookie Jar

2 Likes

@Rupert I wanted to say this looks good. I would try it but don’t have all the flaves. What I do want to suggest is rather than creating threads dedicated to your recipes, why not join the fam and post them to one of the other threads.

Works in Progress/Private Recipes

New, public Recipes

Just my opinion - but I don’t really think we need entire threads dedicated to individual recipes. But then again, maybe I’ll get told to STFU! :slight_smile:

EDIT I had linked to the old New Recipes thread. Changed to the new one.

3 Likes

I agree, for what it’s worth

As usual I disagree, not deliberately. If a thread doesn’t get traction it doesn’t get traction it’s an organic thing. worthless Australian 5 cents worth. It’s our lowest denomination

Zeppolla is really good. WOW would be a good substitute. Zeppolla is like a fresh krispy kreme to me.

1 Like

ive wanted to suggest the same thing , but didnt want to come off as an ass , which btw you DID NOT

2 Likes

I hope not. And to clarify there’s other reasons than just the ones which may jump to mind for my saying that. Many times I’ve forgotten a recipe I saw someone post on here. It’s far easier to check a thread such as New Recipe Showcase or Best Shake n Vape than all of ELR Forum. Just sayin. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

a good point makes sense.

For me I clip them into evernote on site before I forget, current note “recipes to try” has over 30 recipes now. Damn, and that is being very judicious.

1 Like

@SthrnMixer thanks mate :slight_smile: I have posted in the other thread, but thought that these two would be better posted individually. I wouldn’t post all recipes in individual threads, but in fairness, I doubt anyone would have bothered trying either of these if they were only in the other thread (and INW DF would still be taboo).
Ill heed your advice from herein :wink:

2 Likes

Awwww man, I composed and deleted that post at least a half dozen times. I thought about sending a PM to you. And I thought about just keeping my mouth shut. But I kept thinking I would want YOU or anyone else to say something to me. Really, it’s not a total bother, but hopefully you see the sense behind it.

I get your point too about that dragon fruit. Also I still fully plan to make your recipe with CAPs Dragonfruit. And I’ll post up my thoughts afterward.

Thanks for being cool as the other side of the pillow! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Be ordering a few flavours I haven’t got to make this, been after a decent doughnut forever…hope it’s as gd as it looks :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah man, its no drama :slight_smile:
I am part of at least a dozen vaping/mixing forums and social media groups, and all have their own rules (written or unwritten) :slight_smile:

@Adam_P1 hope you enjoy it mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anybody know where I could get zeppolla from? Normally order from vapable but they don’t stock it, sold out on chefs vapour? Ok so they don’t stick lorAnn either, chefs vapour have concentrates called Lauren’s? Lol are these the same?

try Gremlin?

1 Like

Yeah lauren’s is lorAnn, it’s something to do with a copyright name or some other nonsense, even though it’s the same concentrates

1 Like

couldnt help but post this song due to the jammy nature of this thread

6 Likes