Joyetech 10th Anniversary Limited Edition ESPION Solo, Organic Light Emitting Diode Touchscreen, VW or TC MOD, with ProCore Air Atomizer

Great informative review @CosmicTruth, I really enjoyed reading it!

1 Like

Thank you Very Much

1 Like

Wonder if @Joy got hers and likes it?

Yesā€¦ Joy got hers and LOVES IT! It even has 9/10 or 10/10 flavor. Everything about it is great and well thought out. Joytech is a really good company. They pay attention to the fine details. Filling - check. Flavor - check. Air flow adjustment - check. Battery door - check. Looks and size - check. I didnā€™t read any instructions and had to figure out to use the ā€˜exitā€™ button so that my settings in the clock would ā€˜stickā€™.
My coil is still jamming just like new, and Iā€™ve refilled it oh maybe 20 times or so. I put my apple mix in it, and thatā€™s one of my all-day vapes. Everything is great about it. Iā€™ll have to buy a multi-colored one like I noticed here.
Joy

1 Like

Hey thatā€™s GREAT!
The ā€œexit buttonā€ clock bug is also one thing I didnā€™t like about it.
But the goodā€™s definitely outweigh the bads, and Hey if you like TC you can fit a Vaporesso CCell coil in it and with minor tweaks use TC SS settings!
Glad you liked it and glad you weaseled in on the giveaway. iā€™m still hoping Ellen over at Joyetech will sponsor another giveaway here, so stay tuned :smile:

Yea I did weasel in on the giveaway. I never enter giveaways and in fact I donā€™t go online very often lately. I do like the mod I won so much and Iā€™ve always liked JoyTech - so I believe that I will be looking at their newest setup when I buy a new mod in the future. Iā€™m looking today at their Espion Silk with notch coil. Sure doooo like how the tank is an RBA. That is my style. Alsoā€¦I do like Wismec NotchCoils and I like a single coil tank. It also says itā€™s good at 25 wattsā€¦just what I prefer. I might have to get a new mod sooner rather than later. Today thereā€™s 25% off for 4th of July sale.

1 Like

If you wait a week they will come out with something really good. This one is rewickable but I found it somewhat difficult. They havenā€™t sent me a new device recently so they must have something good about to come out. In the meantime have you ever seen a RWTA (hehe i made that up)?

I think Riftcore DUO is now in full production.