ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Joyetech 10th Anniversary Limited Edition ESPION Solo, Organic Light Emitting Diode Touchscreen, VW or TC MOD, with ProCore Air Atomizer

Great informative review @CosmicTruth, I really enjoyed reading it!

Thank you Very Much

Wonder if @Joy got hers and likes it?

Yes… Joy got hers and LOVES IT! It even has 9/10 or 10/10 flavor. Everything about it is great and well thought out. Joytech is a really good company. They pay attention to the fine details. Filling - check. Flavor - check. Air flow adjustment - check. Battery door - check. Looks and size - check. I didn’t read any instructions and had to figure out to use the ‘exit’ button so that my settings in the clock would ‘stick’.
My coil is still jamming just like new, and I’ve refilled it oh maybe 20 times or so. I put my apple mix in it, and that’s one of my all-day vapes. Everything is great about it. I’ll have to buy a multi-colored one like I noticed here.
Joy

Hey that’s GREAT!
The “exit button” clock bug is also one thing I didn’t like about it.
But the good’s definitely outweigh the bads, and Hey if you like TC you can fit a Vaporesso CCell coil in it and with minor tweaks use TC SS settings!
Glad you liked it and glad you weaseled in on the giveaway. i’m still hoping Ellen over at Joyetech will sponsor another giveaway here, so stay tuned :smile: