Joyetech Espion mod with ProCore X tank review by Mjag. Good or blah?

Hey thanks @mjag! I love the display difference. I’m so glad you added this. :facepunch:

1 Like

Thank you and I gotta give credit to someone on another forum who clued me in. Be careful with the joyetech update, did that one and lost my battery indicators on the display.

Arctic Fox is great so far, the customization of the software is excellent. Probably as good or close to escribe for DNA mods. I still have to play with it some more but so far so good. It even adds % based preheat which is adjustable.

I still love the form factor of the espion and this just makes it that much better.

1 Like

To get to F try running to the max on C, let off then go up again, it should start over at the lowest F setting.
Great review, sorry I took so long to read it, I’m a s l o w reader :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks bud!

Doesn’t turn from C to F like other mods, found out you can go into the menu in the mod or change it in the software. Arctic Fox or actually Red Panda as they call it for color screen mods is powerful stuff, I love it so far.

1 Like