Joyetech ULTEX T80 with CUBIS MAX

I asked Ave40 and they do ship to Israel.

Hello Josephine van Rijn,

Thanks for your enquiry on Ave40.

Yes, we ship to Israel.

If ship by DHL, that will takes about 3-5 days, but need you can deal with the Israel custom clearance.

If ship by ePacket, the post office, that will takes about a month to arrival, no need you deal with the Israel custom clearance.

Thanks

5 Likes

ave40 are cool. I just need to register with them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @Eddiepraysforpeace!
It ain’t easy but someones got to do it. :smile:

My gripe about this tank:
my crappy juice recipes still taste like crap, I need to find a tank that makes my crappy creations taste good!

3 Likes

Let me know when you find one :joy:

2 Likes

put tons of Strawberry (TPA) in there, let them rest for a week, and vape them in a smok TVF12 baby prince :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Vaporraven they are still on pre-order 2018-10-10 (ETA)

The most affordable one found on vapecrawler.com:

2 Likes

Firmware version 1.01 is available from Joyetech

The main benefit of this update is now you can upload a Custom Logo!
Logo size is 64 X 32px and has to be simple 1 color BMP image.
image image image
You can copy these images to your PC and just convert them to BMP to upload them to the T80.
Enjoy

1 Like

This looks like sumthng id get. What wattage u like it at? Have you tried using slimmer cotton w it also like a 3 mm pad?

2 Likes

I run it at 42.0 W, that is just a little higher than the suggested 40W. Actually the cotton they give you is quite thin and you have to use 2 or 3 of their pre cut pads, Instead I use the thicker Japanese organic cotton pads, I cut them to size 0.5 x 0.6 in and use 1 pad. I bet what I use is considered 3mm they come in 60mm x 50mm squares 10 per bag.

1 Like