Just a plug, to begin mixing by weight!

Technically getting out the calculator and converting 1.04 gr at 20 degrees c to 24 degrees c would be 1.25. Doesn’t sound like a whole lot but I have yet to weigh out these weights. Seeing is believing as they say. So many use 1 gram per ml? Do you do this?

1 Like

That’s right, those so and so’s! How can you trust ANYTHING they say! Might as well flush all your FW flavors down the toilet right now! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph! ; )

1 Like

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, someone might hear you. I’ll flush them right away, just keep it down…lol

1 Like

I do. I am sooooo a “B type” personality person. I do care about making a great tasting juice and having quality vape gear, but I don’t sweat a lot of life’s little details. I keep things 1g to 1ml when it comes to mixing. The ELR calculator takes care of most of the weight stuff for me, but I go with the flow of 1:1 for the rest.

1 Like

OK, I see. It makes much more sense now that the calculator, with flavors, is the same as the mls. I thought there was a little more work needed in the code. Apparently not! You hear that @daath

1 Like

Nope, I use whatever’s in the calculator. I’m guessing if it’s not in there, it’s set to 1g/ml though. The discussion was here.

3 Likes

Apparently I wasn’t looking close at that thread at the time. I am just now trying to gather equipment and bottles to switch over. Now I looking more seriously…

1 Like

This what I do too.

My juices are still turning out great.

The biggest difference for me is that I can knock out 4x100ml juices in the same time it would have taken me to measure and make 30ml using syringes.

Such a time saver.

CMJ

2 Likes

Point is, if you leave the weights alone, you’re gonna be able to use other people’s recipes, and other people are going to be able to mix yours with similar results :slight_smile: This would also be the case, if we decided that 1 ml = 2.24 g - the key is consistency :smile:

4 Likes

Just ordered one of these…

Hoping to migrate from using syringes, needles, rinsing, eyeballing, ruining said syringes with hostile flavors…
I hope I didn’t waste my money, lol…

1 Like

I’ve been using the same one for months now, without a hitch. Great little scale. Your mixing life will get so much easier now! Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Ditto on the scale. It’s wonderful. You can join the club of “I wish I’d done this sooner” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I am going to order my scale in the morning, I am hoping I can get a great deal on Amazon for Prime Day. Other than the scale can you tell me anything else I may need to mix by weight. Of course I have all the flavor, VG/PG and Nic I need. Thanks so much

1 Like

I’m not sure that this is actually possible…

2 Likes

No doubt as I am proving right now as I order more, more, more!!!

2 Likes

Disposable pipettes are nice to have and calibration weights are suggestions but they aren’t anything critical you have to have.

I have the same scale Etekcity, great scale makes life a lot easier. Walmart has the same scale for 14.00 pic up in store no shipping.

Walmart carries these scales?!

No order online then pickup at your local store. No shipping charges!!

1 Like

Oh …(puts car keys back on hook) …:confused: