Just a warning

I used to do graphic work and sell my work to individual users and had a major international site use/steal some of my graphics for their own software without trying to find out who made it. Once I found out and confronted them on a public forum they made good on it, but it does sting a bit still many years later and I actually use their software now (though they have since upgraded my graphic work). They actually picked some of my earliest/worst works to top it off. If they had searched me out from the start I could have suggested much better options.

1 Like

Doing graphic stuff is real fun and rewarding as long as people don’t fuck you over in any way. In photography its even worse when it comes to people taking your work and use it without even trying to compensate you as the copyright holder.

1 Like

Just received my Phillip Turton coils.
What can I say, great coils, great price, and most importantly, a great guy to deal with.
If you’re looking for quality coils @ a great price, visit his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PTCoils/

1 Like

Hey guys
I just wanted to make an update to this thread since i have gotten more info lately.

As it seems the number of people that have been scammed by this individual is growing and more people is coming forward saying they haven’t received what they have paid for.

I do feel real sorry for each and everyone not getting their stuff and i hope Karma eventually get back at this guy and teach him a hard lesson.

Thats what i had about this. Thanks.

As you’re making a pretty harsh statement about a guy who treated me very well and sent me my order plus 2 sets of coils as a bonus, you should back it up by linking to whatever it is you’re talking about.
I just checked and his Facebook page is full of great feedback, and not one negative comment.

He’s not talking about Philip Turton.

Sorry, I thought he was as it was underneath my post about him

If you read the start of the thread you would have known lol

You clearly haven’t read this thread at all. And i did say i made an update on this thread.

And @benjy337 just to make everything even more clear, me and PT Coils have good relations and full respect for each other. So no worries in that department.

Yeh, I already apologized for my mistake, I didn’t read it all, just saw your post under mine, sorry again.