Just caramel

I love a good caramel Vape but would want a basic recipe are there any out there?

2 Likes

Search the recipe side of ELR, i’m sure you will find tons of recipes.

7 Likes

This is about as basic as a Caramel mix gets.

3 Likes

Snow Fuji. 3 flavors.

1 Like

This thread might help you on your caramel quest. Lots of good suggestions.

5 Likes

Tired of my go to mixes, I used 5% TFA caramel original and 1% TFA French vanilla. Really good and since you mentioned it, I’m going to make this today. Could add 1% FA fresh cream, a whipped cream or not. It’s fine with just the two flavors though and vapeable after a good shake. I used VG only and 1% distilled water to make the flow to the wicks better

2 Likes

Fuji obsessed you are :laughing::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

It is my second favorite flavor. Lollypop being my first favorite.

7 Likes

I get my Caramel fix from a single flavor mix of TFA RY4 Double at 8%

3 Likes

Which caramel concentrates do you currently have in your possession?

1 Like

caramel candy and caramel both tfa

2 Likes

I would highly recommend Cap caramel!
And if you’re a huge fan of caramel, you’ll definitely want to try MF (Medicine Flower) only need a few drops per 30ml, but be prepared to wait 4-6 weeks.

3 Likes

What do you think of them, do you like them?

If they are not what you want, I would highly recommend (as @Sprkslfly said) Medicine Flower. Not only is it extracted from the real thing, it tastes a LOT more accurate plus it will not have any off taste.

2 Likes

This was my goto for a couple years, i loved the stuff but it was in every single non fruit custard that i made. We parted ways as friends tho. :slight_smile:

There are a bunch of good caramel flavorings available and i have a bunch but lately my goto has been Caramel (FLV) and i foten mix it with Caramel (MF).

Salted Caramel Custard

1% Caramel (Flavorah)
4% Salted Caramel (FW)
2% Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)
6% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 13%

As my notes on the recipe state this recipe went through some modification.

Here is the recipe that inspired it, its delicious!

Salted Creamy Caramel : Check cookies

5% Salted Caramel (FW)
2% Sweet Cream (TPA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 8%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

7 Likes

Can you taste the tobacco in the ry4 double or does the caramel flavor overtake the tobacco?I think I’ve got a small tester of that flavor but like many, I haven’t done anything with it.

3 Likes

I just turned onto it over the last couple months.
I’ve tried TFA caramel orig (and DX -during my short ‘paranoid’ phase), as well as FA caramel (just wasn’t my taste), and have yet to really delve into my Ina caramel (shocking I know). I really need to get high behind on that one too.

But I had a recipe really come together when I tried Cap (subbed for what had been TFA car. orig.) and having done the same sub in a few others, only reinforced the flavour for me.

I have yet to ride the FLV train (have rich cinnamon), but I’ve already been taking steady notes of one’s I want (have about 4 so far, Frosting leading the charge), and your input just clinched another spot I do believe! Thank you!

5 Likes

The tobacco aspect is a mild, smooth flavor. I really enjoy it.

3 Likes