Just ordered a new RDA

I just ordered a new RDA I bought the Dead Rabbit by Hell Vapes

https://www.elementvape.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/d/e/dead_rabbit_rda_by_hellvape_heathen_black_with_red_resin_drip_tip_.jpg

8 Likes

You won’t regret it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you I was hoping some one would say that !
:+1:

2 Likes

I’ve seen and read quite a few reviews where people complain about spitback. I’ve always made the legs a little bit longer and bent the coils towards the outside so the airflow hits the coils dead on.
Unless you overfill, no spitback at all.

3 Likes

Nice… I was concerned about spit back. How is the flavor?

2 Likes

I find it’s about the same as my original goon, so pretty good.
I wish a smaller bore drip tip was included (kinda like the goon) but hey, I can live with it :slight_smile: It’s not perfect but it’s my favorite RDA atm

3 Likes

The performance plus the price…its a win.

3 Likes

Congratz to you Steve,

I am currently still vaping on sub ohm, looking in to change it but still batteling between RDA & RTA.
Since Sub Ohm i am used to tank filling , not dripping.

I am buzy with a small project , 3D printing squonk mod in carbon PLA, => i do not think an RTA will work well with that aswell but in theory it would work…

3 Likes

I am primarily vape an RDTA (Griffin25+) and have an old Doge RDA
but it was not big on flavor I like the RDTA cuz it’s easier to vape while driving not mention safer then trying to drip and drive that’s kind of dangerous!

3 Likes

This one has been on my list. Let me know how you like it Steve. I may bump it up the list a bit.

3 Likes

You got it ! I’ll get it in like 3 days and test it out and I will get back to you

2 Likes

You really don’t have to wait on his advice, the word is out there, this RDA rocks. I have yet to see a reviewer who wasn’t impressed with this one. The longer you wait, the longer you’ll think “Why did I wait so long for this?!” :wink:

Good flavor, good clouds, easy to build on, great price, no leaks thanks to top airflow.
The only negatives I find is that the build deck is a tiny bit too narrow so I have to make contact coils instead of spaced ones. It would’ve been nice to have a smaller drip tip (like the original Goon) instead of 2 wide bore drip tips. It does have a 510 converter and it takes any Goon style 810 drip tip.

2 Likes

I am vouching @anon28032772 words on the Dead Rabbit RDA. I use mine almost daily, it’s a great dripper thats got the best of everything in a 24MM atty.

3 Likes

Thanks , I’m anxious for it to come sounds like was a good decision to get it
Stev

1 Like

Thanks I have seen so many great reviews on it can’t wait!

1 Like