FlavourArt- Zeppola
FlavourArt- Honey
Capella- Jelly Candy
Capella- Sweet Tangerine
FlavourArt- Nonna Cake
Flavor Apprentice- Dragon Fruit
I hope I got the right companies for each flavor :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Great. Now what? Lol. Itā€™s an interesting combo of flavors you ordered there.

5 Likes

Looks like heā€™s gonna make a deep fried, tangerine jelly filled, cake with a honey drizzled dragon on top to me!
Lol

8 Likes

Exactly! No actually these are just flavors I donā€™t have in my stash yet I had to spend $50.00 at Nicotine River to get my VG shipped free lol

7 Likes

Steve, watch the TFA Dragon Fruit, go very easy with it, itā€™s very strong, goes well with Strawberries, but reallyā€¦ Just a drop.
Bought it, and left it thereā€¦ might just have been my batch but at the moment just using it as a corrector, too much for meā€¦

4 Likes

I have the same experience with TPA Dragon Fruit

3 Likes

Nice @Steve-o_54 all those are good flavorings! I too just ordered afew new ones from @BullCityFlavors!

These are new flavorings that FW put out except for the ones I needed more of.
FW creamy sponge cake
FW creamy chocolate cake
FW white cake
FW waffle cone
Flavorah frosting
Inawera raspberry malina

6 Likes

When you get them, please let me know about the FW Waffle cone, Iā€™m looking for a good1, sorry about the OT gents.

5 Likes

No problem I also will do flavor notes on these so people can look them up on the flavors list as well! Except for frosting and raspberry pretty sure we all know those lol!

3 Likes

I was just thinking last night that I need a waffle cone flavor, Iā€™ll be curious to hear about this as well.

4 Likes

LMAO!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I just got some new stuff from @Walt_RealFlavors

The free super concentrates I didnā€™t have
Sugar Cookie
Grape
Apple

And some I just needed to try
Brown Sugar SC
Butter Pecan Pie SC
Rainbow Candy SC

I am most excited for the butter pecan pie and the brown sugar!!

4 Likes

Now I want to make a juice called ā€œhoney drizzled dragon on topā€ā€¦ :smile:

8 Likes

Your going to love the (FLV) frosting!! Its definitely becoming my favorite :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Awesome this is good to know! Thx @Jazzy_girl going to try and use it as part of a Twinkie filling! Mixed with some other things of course lol!

3 Likes

The Zeppola is a favorite of mine. A really nice authentic fried doughnut with some spice and powdered sugar and none of the off-notes I often get from bakeries.

3 Likes

I ordered these randomly to add to my collection for other recipes that I didnā€™t have these flavors for althoughā€¦ creating a recipe using all of these could be either interesting orā€¦ absolutely disgusting lol

3 Likes

Those look good, I might order the exact same ones I donā€™t have any of those great choices !

1 Like

yeah I have plans for the Zeppola Thanks Severian
Steve

there you go !:+1:

1 Like