Just saying hi

Just want to say hi I have been vaping for awhile it’s the only way I was able to quit smoking. I am just deciding to make my own juice I ordered the starter kit from liquid barn hopefully it wasn’t that bad of a choice had anyone else used any of there stuff I got the all vg nic and 8 flavors anyone the sweetener and sour flavor enhancers to I plan on just make single flavors to start but I will probably be mixing it up shortly I always go crazy with every hobby I have had and vaping is not different lol. But yeah hello all

12 Likes

Hello and welcome aboard. Congratulations on kicking the habit and joining us here. Some of the good people from across the pond will fill you in on Liquid Barn, but in the mean time you can have a look through this guide. It’s got loads of very useful information to help you on your way.

11 Likes

Well hello @Millc28, delighted to make your acquaintance :wink::+1:
so far you have done 3 amazing things, firstly you gave up the stinkies…congratulations on living longer, feeling healthier and smelling better :clap:
secondly you have taken the plunge on mixing your own juice, once you have learnt the basics (My good friend the Dr up there ^ has pointed you in the best direction possible, that thread has already reached legendary status)
and thirdly…and MOST importantly…you found us :grin: the friendliest most welcome forum in the known universe…and I don’t just mean vaping forums…it’s the best ANY forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Any questions do not be afraid to ask, there are some very knowledgeable and friendly folk around these parts.
Finally on behalf of myself and my amazing family here on ELR I would officailly like to say…
Welcome to the rabbit hole :wink:

9 Likes

Welcome @Millc28 Enjoy your journey! :balloon:

6 Likes

WElcome to our Mad, Mad World and congratulations too!

7 Likes

i started with the liquid barn kit as well , and to be honest it was a great starting kit they have good VG PG and use nic select they also have good flaves especially the creams imo welcome to elr and good luck

7 Likes

Welcome @Millc28! You’re about to learn a whole lot of very useful information from some very patient teachers. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome @Millc28! You are in the right place… We are a very friendly bunch here and you will learn a lot by reading and asking questions here… Yes there are some very patient teachers here lol once you get sucked in we will try to keep you from drowning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome and glad you joined. You could have picked worst kits. For people who want to save time, kits are a good option.

1 Like

That’s the most important thing you said!!! Grats!

Now mix up some wicked liquids. With all the resources here you’ll be punching out amazing juice in no time. WELCOME!

1 Like

Hello and welcome aboard Sir

1 Like

This is truth!! :wink: We’re quite awesome (and oh so humble as you can see…:joy: ).

Welcome, @Millc28 !

4 Likes

So very very humble :joy:

4 Likes

Right?! I really do impress myself with all this humility. :grin:

2 Likes

I’d be totally impressed with how awesome you are…
If it wasn’t for the fact that it threatens to overshadow my own awesomness
And i cant allow that i’m sorry…

2 Likes

We can just be awesome together! :smiley:

1 Like

Only if I get 51% of the awesome

1 Like

Ok, I’ll give you that. You know, cuz I’m awesome like that. :wink:

2 Likes

Touche, this is too hot. Who said the internet is making us narcissistic? They were wrong. It’s just making everyone more awesome.

2 Likes

I cut my finger the other day and no blood came out - it just oozed a bit of awesome as a result I am ever so slightly less awesome now than I was 3 days ago.

2 Likes