Just set up OBS Engine, but flavor not as good as SteamCrave RDTA?

I always cut my wicks just long enough to stick out below the juice channels. The main thing is to keep the cotton loose and fluffy. If it’s too tight the juice channels will choke off the flow and it’s dry hit city.

2 Likes

i always hear you guys glorifying the aromaizer. I’m pretty tempted to get one.

3 Likes

Once VapeNW opens their doors up, pretty cheap for the v2.

https://www.vapenw.com/aromamizer-rdta-v2-by-steam-crave/

2 Likes

definitely saving that link. thanks. how long do you estimate that will be? I’m not in a rush as i usually use the goon, but have heard so many good things about this tank i have to get one. the main thing that attracted me to rda’s initially was simply not having to worry about the glass. before ever trying an rda i used rta and always had 3 or 4 spare glasses on hand bc i would be working on something and set my mod down and forget it’s there and tip it over with my elbow or bump it with something and to the floor it goes and it would break the glass half the time. did it twice in one day once.

2 Likes

Here is a worthless nugget. The Aromamizer V1 was the first tank to call itself an “RDTA” Yet today when you here a description of what an RDTA is it does not fit the mold! Yet a cotton genny is an RDTA. I so confused lol! Whats not confusing is that whatever you choose to call it the Aromamizer’s just flat out deliver!

2 Likes

@g_man2 I think they said they’ll be up in a week. @xxanalogxx mentioned the v.1 as well, and I have basically all of the steam crave versions, and all of them have superior flavor if you ask me.

3 Likes

@xxanalogxx I couldn’t agree more…