Kanger Subtank Mini Unboxing and Impressions

Truth be told the biggest reason I decided to put a nano on my segelei was to try out rebuilding the coil…

1 Like

The very first coil i ever built was for the Evod. The day i figured out that is was easy was the day i bought my first RDA and gave away the Evod. One of the things i like about Kanger tanks is that they seem to consider that people will be rebuilding them as they are generally quite easy to build in contrast to some of the other manufacturers. I had some kind of Aspire tank when they first came out. I remember the first time i tried to disassemble one to rebuild, i swore so much that it scared me for life! It appears the Atlantis coils are much more difficult to rebuild from what i have read. I cant so for sure as i dont own one so i havent gotten to try.

Have you tried rebuilding Atlantis coils? Ive been hoping that Aspire would begin to make this easier, i did like the quality of the little tank i had but since i couldnt rebuild the coils it went in a drawer, it is still there a couple years later. Ive also seen some people selling RBA bases for the Atlantis but it looks so tiny im afraid i couldnt build on it with how bad my hands are.

1 Like

No I have not tried the Atlantis coil. I’ve only coiled RDAs thus far but when I saw how easy the subtank coil was to build I had to try it. Got to wait for the nano to need a coil, but, I’m in no hurry. Got enough to keep busy for sure…

1 Like

I have been using my subtank mini for 4 years and cant find anything i like more, great flavour and decent clouds. Its a great little tank. Cotto needs to be twisted into the coil but thinned out into the well. If it slips into the coil easy you will get dry and burnt hits.