KangerTech DRIPBOX Starter Kit

Received on 4/9/2016
Dual coil Dual post Comes already wicked [and a spare deck ready to go] and all the other goodies Kanger always throws in the starter kits, including a spare squonker bottle.
Coils measure 0.22ohms 4 wraps 3mm diameter 24ga [Kanthal A1 ?]
Smooth easy draw-Has some spitting so far-Large clouds but not mega-Good flavor-Easy to use as a dripper or squonker.
Easy setup, but battery door is a little different. I suggest you keep the [top] AFC vents turned to the sides [perpendicular to the fire button-fire button at 6oā€™clock, vents at 3oā€™clock and 9oā€™clockā€¦I did get a hot spit on my lower lip before I turned it]. Itā€™s small and lightweight, even fits well in my large hands. Only one tip choice as it is all one top capā€¦the tip and the AFC control. 60W only, no adjustment, but works fine. Spitting has calmed down.
Weird ā€˜cautionā€™ on boxā€¦[Do not vape this DRIPBOX more frequently].
Nice to take out shopping or to eatā€¦fits well in a shirt pocket, and holds 7ml of juice in squeeze bottle, so if you also bring extra juiceā€¦
@authormichellehughes @Joy

7 Likes

That looks so cool but I donā€™t think I could deal with the building part of it.

Sounds like no chain vapingā€¦ bummer

Thank you so muchā€¦ STILL waiting on mine to arrive but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have questions. Hmm that big old drip tip will definitely take some getting used too considering I only using the thin cigar tip on anything.

Waiting for mine to arrive. Thank you for the tip on the vents :smile:

2 Likes

Not to worryā€¦and I wonā€™t quote anything from your books [not trying to be crass] BUTā€¦
the tip is not that bigā€¦the 510 drip tip fits inside the Dripbox tip, the Dripbox tip fits inside the Delrin on the Alliance V2+ drip tipā€¦
Outside diameter is : Drip tip on Kanger Topfill 510 .43" or 11.1mm Tip on Kanger Dripbox .51" or 13.0mm Tip on Alliance V2+ ,65" or 16.7mm

1 Like

@authormichellehughes
I canā€™t seem to get a good shot for comparison, but here:

2 Likes

I Highly recommend the Chalice lll for a M to L . I got the clone to try it and it works great

1 Like

Iā€™d never get a Kanger box. Why? I have no idea. I have been shopping around for 521 tabs. Going to get one soon. Till then, I use my old 150 watt Sigelei mod to test coils.
Hope you are liking that sqeeze box. Dripper are where itā€™s at for flavor! Got an Ice Cubed dripper and still havenā€™t built it. Need to sit and build some coils.

1 Like

Ordered one this afternoon. Right after I ordered I saw this on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/4e7zn4/my_kangertech_dripbox_caught_fire_while_i_was/

Damn. Will definitely keep an eye on it when mine comes in. The video is nuts.

Bwahahahahaā€¦love it immensely !
Gotta love some folks that review, and all arenā€™t on meth like our homeboy Ripā€¦
When I research [usually 8hrs/day], I always read the reviews, all of them.
Some are very helpful, some are completely off the charts, idiotically.

[quote= my new KangerTech DripBox was on fireā€¦ seriously on fucking FIRE!! ]
and he kept picking it up. Gotta be another side to the story.
I love reviews like [all day long] Hi, I donā€™t have one, never used one, but it doesnā€™t work. One star
because I like the color. Do not recommend.

1 Like

I just stay with a couple of the companies I trust and unfortunately, Kanger isnā€™t one of them for me anymoreā€¦itā€™s too bad they have come out with some really cool toys latetly!

1 Like

If it were me, I would cancel the order or refuse it when it comes in the mail. I donā€™t think youā€™d be missing out on anything.
Thereā€™s a couple of other mods that Iā€™ve been looking at that would be much better. If I needed a new mod, Iā€™d be ordering 3 today. So, Iā€™m only ordering one. Iā€™m getting a Nugget for only $25. Iā€™ll put it in the Good Deals thread.
I wonder if the one that caught fire had titanium wire in it. That would be interesting since titanium is 'very flammable". I had an IPV melt on me. All of a sudden I smelled burnt plastic and it was very hot. It wasnā€™t the coil or the tankā€¦ It was some wiring inside the mod that burnt. Then, I tried to get it repaired and that was impossible. I contacted Osmodus online and they had posted that they no longer repair IPV mods. Somehow I got an email address to someone in China who did the repairs. I emailed him and never heard back. Soā€¦ Who repairs IPVs now? Hmmm. I donā€™t know. Itā€™s sitting in a pile with an SMY 60 watt I bought that lasted only 2 weeks. The screen went black on it. I never contacted VapeNW and now itā€™s probably too late for warranty. I know one thingā€¦ Even if someone fixed the IPV, they would have to somehow get rid of the smell or I could never use it.

1 Like

I like to watch reviews too. I hate how the pc can steal your entire day though. I love how Mikeā€™s Vapes says ā€œHello Peepsā€. I also like Rip Trippers and all his energy and his expressions.

1 Like

:scream: Scary.

1 Like

How has she been holding up @ozo?

All I have done is used herā€¦even as a dripper, and even gotten lazy and just drip thru the cap/tipā€¦save my squonk bottle liquid for when I watch movies on the couch, then take her to bed.
Battery life seems good. I plug her in when I go to bed, unplug her a couple hours later when I get up to pee[old fart disease] and she is good all day. A little noisy with cracklinā€™ at times, but no spitting that reaches meā€¦still great flavor and clouds.
edit: nice throat hit with the short cover. Absolutely no leaking.

@MisterSinner Just for reference, I am using one of my cheesecakes, but still at 6mg nic, and itā€™s sweet, and has the lip/tongue sugar aftertaste.

2 Likes

glad to hear. Still waiting on mine to come inā€¦I think I could have built my own by now.

2 Likes

many thanks :innocent: