KangerTech DRIPBOX Starter Kit

My first day with this lil squonker…so far so good :smile: does feel light, weight wise but not bad and is comfortable in the hand. @ozo pretty much summed it all up with his review. Thanks again for the tip on the vents :wink:

2 Likes

Hi guys. I just wanna ask a question about the dripbox, I’ve never used a dripper before but I’ve bought one yesterday and I really love it, the only thing that bothers me is how am I gonna carry this around? Because I’m afraid the liquid will flow out everywhere when I’m going somewhere, because it doesn’t have a cap or something like that. Sorry if the answer would be obvious, I just can’t think of any solution.

1 Like

Did you buy a dripper rda or the kanger dripbox? If you purchased the kanger, the juice gets pushed up and has a nice suction when released so it shouldn’t overflow unless you go crazy pumping it.

1 Like

First of all, @Slayer44 welcome…to Roller Derby
My Dripbox is usually standing up on my desk, and when I go out shopping, I keep it in my shirt pocket. It’s lightweight and compact, and carries very well…low center of gravity.
Most evenings, if I don’t use my Avocado, the Dripbox is laying on it’s side, on the arm of my couch, while I watch several hours of movies. Then it’s off to the nightstand, where it gets charged. I have never had a leaking problem.
[ah, a day in the life of the ozo dripbox… :smile_cat: ]

1 Like

Thank you for your quick reply, mine wasn’t so quick sorry. Yeah I bought the Kanger dripbox. Haha thanks ozo sharing this story, I won’t be afraid to take this badboy out with me, tomorrow will be his first day when I go to college. I’ll try to not pumping it crazy :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t be afraid to squonk it…she loves her juice !!
Until you get used to how much to pump up her, you can simply pull her top off
and watch the wick while you squirt juice up her orifices.
It won’t take long until you can squonk her properly, even in the dark.

3 Likes

hahahaha mine just came in today and I haven’t had a chance to play with her yet

2 Likes

I predict… you will love it!

Good luck :grinning:

P.S…SLAYER!!! lol

YAY ! Seems like it took forever. :sparkles:

Hey there don’t know if any of you guys can help me… Just bought the kanga Drip Box but I can’t get it to squeeze up onto the deck… I’m probably missing something obvious but any help would be amazing… Cheers

okay just Nooooooooooooo… freaked me out put it back in the box and am trying to trade or sell it off LOL sorry

1 Like

What freaked you out ?

if you have enough juice in the bottle, I find it works best to squeeze on the 3 lines towards the bottom of the fill bottle. don’t keep pumping but 1 or 2 nice squeezes will send a good amount of juice up. do it without the cap on so you can see at first.

Sorry I should have put a bit more detailsl … if I take the entire head of the unit off I can see the juice coming up from swquuzing the skwonk bottle so I know that it’s getting that far but when I put the top back on the mod it doesn’t secrete through the holes in the bottom of the tip…

You’re using the head/rda that came with the kit correct?

Yeah everything in the kit… took it back to the shop they couldn’t work it out so swapped it over …Cheers anyway

1 Like

awesome. Good to hear. Good luck

I’ve never seen my coils glowing red in my mods before LOL yeah I’m a wuss

2 Likes

Bwahahahaha…those are werewolf’s eyes !!!

[So, how much or what trade…what color?]
Seems I am collecting them now. :smile_cat:

5 Likes