KangerTech DRIPBOX Starter Kit

I posted a message on the Kanger site board not long ago. They said yeah they had them but they couldn’t tell me where they were available for sale or which distributors would get them. With the regular Drip Box and the 160w out you would think they’d be available all over.

1 Like

Did you get more bottles for your Dripbox I need to get some extras ?

1 Like

No…not yet. I would like to buy about 50-100, butI haven’t caught Kangertech at the right time.

2 Likes

Let me know I will go in on a big order. I love my new Dripbox 160

1 Like

Where did you get your 160W? What color…price?

1 Like

I got on sale at eciggity 20% off of 61.99

1 Like

A tip to save your bottles from cracking/splitting on the Dripbox…

Never let them get below half full, and squonk them gently.

One reason I like the cap being so loose…I pull it off and watch the juice as it enters the deck.
I never squeeze hard, I just put pressure on the bottle as I watch the deck holes, then I let off so the air can exit the tube, then gently squeeze again. I am still using the first bottles in all three Dripbox’s with no problems.
I understand never letting it get half empty means you only have a 3.5ml bottle, but it puts more pressure on the tube when it stays full…and will save your bottle by no squeezing it so far in.

3 Likes

The silver one is what I want…it is stainless steel, yes?

What tank is that?

2 Likes

YES inside and out :+1: Chalice III clone Look at my Review on USA United Squonkers

2 Likes

I found one on ebay for $47

What tank is on yours in the pic?

Did yours come with the velocity style RBA base?

1 Like

Yes but I did not try it yet

Yep, they are still $62…[eciggity]

I have been searching just for the RBA base for my little Dripbox’s…but no luck.
I hope they become available.

1 Like

I Love it especially with my Chalice III clone for M to L because I can run high mg of nic ( 10 mg )
I highly recommend the Chalice III. Now if you love lots of air flow and BIG cloud’s the Tsunami 24 with some fused clapton’s or notch coil’s is Badass. Also The Silicon King will be selling sleeves on ebay for the 160 so the little bit of overhang of the Tsunami 24 will be taking care of. Either way this thing ROCK’S and TC work’s with SS the only negative is you must peel off any stickers on your batteries I use samsung 25r’s and they fit tight. Battery life I got over 8hr’s in TC at 460 with a .25ohm single wire spaced SS build in the Tsunami 24 ( first day )

1 Like

https://www.fasttech.com/product/2353200-chalice-iii-styled-bottom-feeding-rda-rebuildable

1 Like

Do you think the Chalice III would hit DTL?

I just made a huge order at FT last Saturday for tons of parts and things…couple Avocados and some Kanger tanks…wish I had known about the Chalice III.
I have been thinking about two more TC100W’s, really like them, but tossed between getting a Dripbox 160W…
the spouse is gonna be pissed enough when she gets home from “up Nort”…just made two big NR orders also…to get the free gallons of VG…

Chalice III on FT shows discontinued now.

I got my Chalice III a year ago on eBay for $25 the seller no longer has them so you might have to look around and YES you can get a nice Restricted DTL HIT thats what I like or turn the air flow ring for a tight M to L just remember this thing is small 14mm in dia but the flavor ROCK’S

1 Like

I NEED HELP i have a Kangertech dripbox 160 sqounker but FROM day one it’s had a plastic taste from my e liquid i thought maybe it’s my rda but it’s the same smell and taste from the squeeze bottle i replaced it with the spare but after awhile it’s the same taste i washed the bottles i tried everything can’t get rid of it anybody else had this issue i can buy replacement bottles but don’t need for it repeat it self if they are all the same since they use the same manufacturer PLEASE HELP!!!

1 Like

Not sure it will fix it but try soaking the bottle in some vinegar water and vodka mix (hotish water) then once the water has cooled rewash with dish soap. - it may help and it may not but worth a shot.