KangerTech DRIPBOX Starter Kit

Have you tried a flavour less mix, just to see what that tastes like? Might just help confirm or not if the bottle is the issue.

1 Like

i know it’s the bottle because i tried to fit a white clear Reo Sqounk bottle in and it was ok just doesn’t fit perfectly

1 Like

Hey bud, sorry about that. I didnt scroll to the bottom of this thread so i didnt see you had posted here already.

If all else fails let the bottle soak into a baking soda and water mixture.

Hope you find your answer!

@ozo are those the top fill kmini tanks ??? if so do you know wherebthey have glass replacements here i. the states ?? i have two of the tanks and glass is broke o still use my kbox mini 75watt box with a clieto butbwould love to use these tanks again ( well my better half would ) ty

@fidalgo_vapes if you’re talking about the Kanger sub-box mini tank replacement glass, yes they sell them. Well when I say “they”, I mean they are for sale, I don’t know if Kanger sells them or not, but others do.
Actually I think I have a couple of them stashed away somewhere.
Of course if you’re not talking about the Kanger mini replacement glass, sorry for butting in on the conversation.

1 Like

yes i am but im in need of the top fill glass replacement which are different and seem to qlways be out of stock

I just sent you a pm, I think I did anyway.

1 Like

my local vape shop sells me things at his cost especially things that have sat and he has a couple of the kangertech drip devices its the smaller one i believe he said this was like 30$ apprx his cost he did show me the smok skyhook rdta device and i have to admit its pretty cool

Thankss I will try if not I might have to try other sqounk bottles