Keep updating! Urvapin Super Original Vape Deals--Giveaway, Coupon Code, Promotion, Review

Asvape Michael 200W and Voopoo Drag 157W, which one do you prefer?

Asvape Michael Devil’s Night is a new and stylish vape device. The output modes OUT DIY, TC, VW and Bypass to bring fantastic vaping experience. Like most of other mods, the Michael Mod is also made out of zinc alloy, but it’s covered by real carbon fiber. It feels pretty good and the sticker is very comfortable for touching. The arc of the mod body can well fit the palm. With its unique appearance and good performance, I believe lots of vapers will love it a lot! $99.69 and Free Shipping, just get it via this link: Asvape Micael 200W mod.

I was very impressed with the look and feel of the VooPoo Drag. The metallic body is thick enough to give it a weighty feel without making it too cumbersome to hold, the buttons and battery door are nice and firm and the 510 connection is one of the best I’ve seen. The most amazing thing about the VooPoo Drag, is how incredibly fast it fires. There is literally no delay, you just press the fire button and you can hear that juice sizzling inside the atomizer. It’s faster than any other mod I have ever used, and there have been a few. You can get this amazing box mod from Urvapin with $59.5 and enjoy free shipping, just following this link: Voopoo Drag 157W Resin.

Of course, you need a right atomizer for above amazing box mod. Oumier Maximus RDTA turned up on my doorstep a few months back and has consistently impressed me with its cloud production, flavour and overall design. It’s only $19.99 and free shipping on Urvapin.

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check: Cheap Vape Deals

Best Seller:

ijoy captain pd270 $43.99 and Free Shipping

LMC 200w box mod $55.69 and Free Shipping

E Cig Clearance:

Kanger Dripbox 160W kit $33.99 and Free Shipping
Smok Marshal G320 TC Box Mod $42.99 and Free Shipping

WISMEC SINUOUS P80 and SMOK OSUB 80W Baby kit lower to $44.59 and Free Shipping

Wismec new release SINUOUS P80 kit, comes with 80W SINUOUS P80 Box MOD and a 2ml Elabo Mini Atomizer. And centered 510 spring loaded connector, hidden fire button with side 0.96-inch screen and indicator light with three changeable colors are new highlights of the SINUOUS P80. The Elabo mini adopts convenient slide-top filling design with innovative child lock system and fits P80 perfectly. You won’t want to miss out this compact and power single 18650 kit, $47.89 and free Shipping, just get it via this link: Wismec Sinuous P80 Kit

OSUB 80W baby kit is another hot single 18650 vape device. The OSUB mod is made from zinc alloy, and has a matte, fingerprint-resistant finish. The whole construction is free from button rattle. And the TFV8 baby tank will bring you an extremely open draw. It’s a fabulous starter kit you won’t want to miss! $44.59 and free Shipping, just get it via this link: SMOK Osub 80W baby kit

There is another single 18650 starter kit released by Tesla. Tesla Terminator 90W kit, only $27.99 and Free Shipping.

Tesla Nano 120w and Limitless Arms Race box mod up to 34% off and free shipping

Tesla Nano 120w adopts a brand new chipset scheme. In the light of the contents displayed and the layout, it is greatly different from the previous products. As long as you set the curve that you are accustomed to, no matter what data or what atomizers you change into, you just need to adjust the total wattage at the stand-by interface, no need to set the curve again. The chipset will scale the curve in equal proportion according to the settled maximum output which is very convenient. Get this amazing vape device form Urvapin with $43.99 and enjoy free shipping, just following this link: Tesla Nano 120W Mod.

The Arms Race mod is a dual 18650 series regulated box with temperature control including support for Ti/Ni/SS and TCR. Using a new proprietary chipset, the mod features auto detection of your coil in TC mode and self-adjusts the temperature to deliver the best possible vaping experience. In keeping with its name, the Arms Race mod borrows styling cues from the AR-15 battle rifle with a Picatinny rail cut into the top and a detachable magazine style battery cover. It’s only $58.99 and free shipping, just get it via this link: Limitless Arms Race 200W mod.

If you’re looking for a substantial RDTA tank with an acceptable price, Oumier Maximus Max RDTA is a reasonable choice. Oumier RDTA is well built all around and the delicate finish on the solid metal shell does boost a positive impression. Only $19.99 and free shipping, get it via this l ink: Oumier maximus RDTA.

Steelvape Sebone, iJoy Cigpet and RDTA Mech kit lower to $31.99 and free shipping

Sebone mech kit is a very fun vape device to use. I like the look, the feel and the vape I get off of this kit. It is very well constructed and the RDA is a blast to use. I like the options that are available on the RDA. I get a really solid vape from this mech kit. It hits hard and the RDA produces some nice clouds and flavor. $59.69 and free shipping on Urvapin, just get it via this link: Steel Vape Sebone mech kit.

Cigpet 270 is a simple and pragmatic mech mod supported by a single 20700 cell. The cool minimalist design continues with the ergonomics fire button. WondervapeCo 270 features a Spinning structure fire button, absolutely the one that you have never seen before. Simply put, the fire button works as the bottom battery cover as well. They maybe not for starters, but this 20700 mech mod must impress a lot Vaping enthusiasts and frenzied collectors. $55.69 and free shipping on Urvapin, just get it via this link: iJoy Cigpet 270 Mech kit

There is another iJoy mech kit on sale, only $31.99 and free shipping. This vape device is a complete package that comes with the Limitless RDTA Classic edition tank and a basic mechanical mod base. The mod is manufactured out of brass for increased conductivity and has a colorful paint finish that matches the included RDTA. Get it via this link: iJoy Limitless RDTA mech mod.

LMC 200W and iJoy PD270 box mod, which one do you prefer?

The Captain is great mod that provides a fantastic vape. It seems to be accurate in power and temp mode. I have been vaping this mod non stop for the past few days and I have to say I like it, I like it alot. I really do enjoy running my big cloud chuckers on this mod. It just seems like it’s built for that. My favorite tank on it is my Cigpet Eco 12 tank. I can run that tank on it for hours at 150 watts before I need to replace the batteries. You can get this mod from Urvapin with $43.99 and enjoy free shipping, just get it via this link: iJoy captain PD270 Mod.

LMC 200W mod is a mix of negatives and positives, really, and it’s hard to say whether or not it’s worth the money. On one hand, it’s a stunner – the aesthetics are pretty amazing. The quality of build is also great and you can tell straight off the bat that it was built to last. Performance-wise, it’s also pretty decent. I personally like it and will keep using it occasionally but that doesn’t mean it’s right for you. If you really want it and are dazzled by its looks, go for it. If you prefer functionality over design and quality of make, look somewhere else like the Tesla Nano 120W mod. The LMC 200W is on sale, 53% off, lower to $55.69 and free shpping, just following this link: LMC 200W Box Mod.

Booking SnowWolf Vfeng 230W kit on Urvapin with Best Price

The SnowWolf Vfeng 230W Kit is unique and has a Robotic design, featuring an mechanical shape with scientific and technological sense, innovative big 1.30 inch TFT screen and changeable LED SNOWWOLF LOGO. The Vfeng is powered by two 18650 battery and the maximum output power is up to 230W. The Vfeng 230W is recognized for its elegance, power and performance. So Vfeng 230W Starter Kit released by Snowwolf is a top-tier premiere vape device, offered at an affordable price. Available in 3 stunning colors: Black, Blue and Yellow.

You can booking it on Urvapin with $98.69 and enjoy free shipping, right now. Just following this link: SnowWolf Vfeng 230W kit.

Best Seller:

ijoy captain pd270$43.99 and Free Shipping

E Cig Clearance:

WISMEC RX Gen3 and SMOK T Priv Box Mod up to 20% off and free shipping

The new Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3 TC Box Mod requires 3 18650 batteries for operation. The maximum wattage output up to 300w, which is plenty of power for any coil build! Moreover, this is one of the most compact triple 18650 devices on the market! If you are looking for a new triple 18650 box mod or a fan of the previous Reuleaux devices, then this is a deal you cannot miss! $49.89 and free shipping, just get it via this link: WISMEC RX GEN3 Mod

The T-Priv box mod has a very interesting design definitely unlike anything I’ve ever used before, but, as we all know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So, if you like metallic, Transformers-inspired gadgets that happen to light up in a variety of colors, you’ll probably love this mod. It’s only $48.89 and free shipping on Urvapin, just get it via this link: SMOK T Priv Mod

If not, there are plenty of other dual-battery vaporizers you can choose from. Like the SMOK Alien 220W box mod, $48.89 and free shipping.

Best Seller:

E Cig Clearance:

Vaporesso Revenger 220W kit or SMOK Alien 220W Kit, which one is better?
Ever since the Alien box mod was released to the masses last year, competitors have raced to create their own version of Smok’s ergonomic, high-performing benchmark device. And with good reason, the Alien remains a top seller, with its design elements being used across Smok’s other products, alongside those from other companies, as well. You can get this amazing kit with $60.99 from Urvapin and enjoy free shipping, just buy it via this link: SMOK alien 220w kit.

There is a new kit released by Vaporesso, named Revenger which not only implements elements and features to appeal to Alien loyalists, but maintains and enhances its own trademark design aesthetic. The Vaporesso Revenger kit is a device that looks diminutive, but feels surprisingly hefty and natural in the hand. It’s $65.90 on Urvapin, free shipping, get it through this link: Vaporesso Revenger 220W kit.(There is also have a 2ml TPD version you can choose)

The Vfeng is Snowwolf’s latest high power vape device. It features up to 230W of output, a unique robot-like design,a 1.3 inches TFT screen, a changeable LED, utilizes two 18650 cells. it will bring you scientific and technological vaping experience. You can booking it via this link: SnowWolf Vfeng 230W Kit.

Best Seller:

E Cig Clearance:

The Fitcloud Condor RDA tank is a very easy to use rebuildable atomizer. You can adjust your airflow by the setting on the tube and the bottom AFC ring, the air from the center of deck gives you smooth feeling while vaping.

The Condor RDA generates pure flavor with each vape. Because of the unique anti-leaking design, you can vape trouble-free everyday. The bottom feed pin design is compatible for the squonker mod .The gold-plated posts give the Condor RDA an elegant look. It is an excellent match for box mods and mech mods. Condor RDA---- You are going to love it!
Get it from Urvapin with $18.69 and enjoy Free Shipping via this link: https://www.urvapin.com/fitcloud-condor-rda-tank.html

Limitless 200W Mod and Arms Race box mod up to 53% off and free shipping

The Limitless LMC 200W is pretty well-made TC box mod. The interchangeable magnetic plates on both sides of the mod are one of the main features of the Limitless LMC. I love the design and build quality of this device, its weighty feel in the hand, and most importantly, the way it vapes. The power it is able to deliver in wattage mode is nothing short of impressive, and I am inclined to say it’s the best device I’ve ever used. It’s for sale on Urvapin, $55.69 and free shipping, get it via this link: LMC 200W Box Mod.

Limitless Mod Co. Released another dual 18650 box mod: Arms Race. Featuring a durable zinc alloy shell, the Arms Race 200W TC Box Mod also includes the usual Limitless Mod Co. design features, gold accented Limitless badge, LMC logo, and a black skull, all of which create the dark and edgy image which the company has cultivated throughout its short history. It’s only $58.99 and free shipping, get it via this link: LMC Arms Race Mod.

Obviously, you also need an amazing atomizer for above mod. Alpine RDTA will be a good choice, I feel it not only keeps its traditional design of top inflow, but also adds bottom inflow. Such design brings more playing methods to the coil choices to this atomizer. However, whether the top and bottom inflow holes need to be opened at the same time or how to be allotted, much reasonability is needed. Only $29.69 and free shipping, get it through this link: Syntheticloud Alpine RDTA

Best Seller:

E Cig Clearance:

Introducing the special edition of the ATOPACK PENGUIN. Being lighter and more colorful, the ATOPACK PENGUIN SE is a more attractive but still compact starter kit with the most penguin-like appearance ever. Things do not usually flourish in captivity, the innovative JVIC system takes a horizontal approach in discovering the original flavor with a brilliant ceramic cradle. The ATOPACK cartridge is refillable with a huge 8.8ml e-liquid capacity, which will definitely offer you an earthly enjoyment. Meanwhile, new color options offer you more choices.

It’s only $28.69 and Free Shipping, get it via this link: https://www.urvapin.com/joyetech-atopack-penguin-se-2000mah-starter-kit-8-8ml.html

Tesla Nano 120w, Invader 2/3 and Biturbo Kit lower to $38.79 and free shipping

Tesla Nano 120W is a very solid, well put-together mod with a little heft, an amazing hand feel, and no minuses so far. If you are considering picking up one of these mods, Urvapin has them for $43.99 with free shipping, get it via this link: Tesla Nano 120W mod.

If you’re a high power vaper and regularly vape at high wattage/high voltage and don’t care about having a lot of bells and whistles. Tesla Invader 2/3 mod will be the device what you’re looking for. It gives you mech mod performance in a much smaller package. It’s only $38.99 and free shipping on Urvapin, you can get it via this link: Tesla Invader 2/3 mod.

Tesla biturbo is designed for vapers who like huge vapors. Its super strong output, super huge vapor and super dense flavor, all of these features greatly attracts the vapers who are limit chasers. But to the new vapers, the difficulty to adjust the coil, the overstrong vapor, the high standard to match the coil and cotton, all of these are great challenge to them. Moreover, the full kit is only $39.89 and free shipping, just following this link: Tesla biturbo kit.

Best Seller:

E Cig Clearance:

Get Steel Vape Sebone, Tesla Biturbo and iJoy LMC mech kit with factory price

Steel Vape Sebone mech kit has a hybrid 510 connection to it, so please make sure you only use atomizers that are hybrid safe. The threading is done very well and buttery smooth. The top of the mod has like a painted swirl on it that has held up very well so far. I am also enjoying the absolute simplicity of this mod as well. It’s a complete kit (battery not included) that will give anyone looking to get into mech mods a solid vape. It’s only $59.69 and free shipping on Urvapin, get it via this link: Steel Vape Sebone mech kit.

Tesla also released a mech kit in 2017 and it named Tesla Biturbo mech kit. It can be said that this box mod is designed for vapers who like huge vapors. Its super strong output, super huge vapor and super dense flavor, all of these features greatly attracts the vapers who are limit chasers. But to the new vapers, the difficulty to adjust the coil, the overstrong vapor, the high standard to match the coil and cotton, all of these are great challenge to them. You can get it with $39.89 from Urvapin and enjoy free shipping, just following this link: Tesla Bituro Mech Kit.

iJoy and Limitless has released a RDTA mech kit. It includes RDTA mechanical mod which is powered by a single 18650 battery and a Limitless RDTA Classic Edition tank. It will bring you an excellent vaping experience. Moreover, you can get it with factory price, only $29.99 and free shipping, just following this link: iJoy Limitless RDTA mech kit.

Best Seller:

E Cig Clearance:

Aspire Zelos 50W, Breeze, Cleito 120 and Pockex Kit Clearance

The breeze kit employs a compact and ergonomic design, no matter how you hold or grip it, it feels good in the hand. And it’s a compact Kit for new or light vapers. It’s only $23.99 and free shipping world wide, just get it via this link: Aspire Breeze kit.

Zelos 50w box mod, a compact and ergonomic vaping mod from Aspire powered by a 2500mah built-in Li-Po battery. Wattage can reach up to 50W. It can be perfectly compatible with the Aspire Nautilus 2 mouth to lung 2ml tank. The latest in the Nautilus series, sleek, curvy design equipped with a 1.8ohm BVC coil. Get it with $49.69 from Urvapin and enjoy free shipping, just following this link: Aspire Zelow 50W kit.

The Cleito 120 is so ground-breaking it deserves a new class of its own: ‘Maxi-Watt’ Tank. Maxi-Watts is the next level of high-power vaping. Ramp up to 120 watts and enjoy smooth airflow, intense flavor and gigantic vapor production. You can get it with $25.49 and enjoy free shipping from Urvapin, just following this link: Aspire Cleito 120

Clearance: Being just a bit shorter than the iPhone 5s, the Aspire PockeX is the ultimate pocket All-in-One (AIO) device. PockeX’s discrete size and low-profile sub-ohm vapor production makes the PockeX your must-have vape while indoors or on-the-go. It’s only $18.99 and free shipping, get it via this link: Aspire PockeX Pocket Kit.

New Arrival: The Aspire Speeder is a compact but heavy duty 200W, TC mod. You can couple this mod with your favorite tanks and the vast array of adjustable options on the detailed display will allow for any changes! Just booking it on Urvapin via this link: Aspire Speeder 200W Mod.

Joyetech Atopack Penguin SE and Wismec RX Gen3 are On Sale and Free Shipping

ATOPACK PENGUIN SE is a more attractive but still compact starter kit with the most penguin-like appearance ever. Things do not usually flourish in captivity, the innovative JVIC system takes a horizontal approach in discovering the original flavor with a brilliant ceramic cradle. It’s only $28.69 and free shipping on Urvapin, just get it via this link: Joyetech Atopack penguin SE kit

With Wismec’s much-lauded chipset, the RX GEN 3 not only fires up to a that huge 300-watt level, but also includes an all-inclusive temperature control system with native support for Ni200 Pure Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating elements. It’s also a handsome mod, and the size is going to be a major selling point. You can get it with $49.89 from Urvapin and enjoy free shipping, just following this link: WISMEC RX GEN3 Mod.

Best Seller:

Ijoy captain pd270 $43.99 and Free Shipping

E Cig Clearance:

Get Voopoo Drag 157w mod and Demon RDA from Urvapin with best price

The Drag mod is an aesthetically pleasing box with straight lines and tasteful branding that is well put together. The square edges of the box a feel a bit ‘sharp’ compared to a lot of mods with rounded edges, but it’s not uncomfortable to hold and use. 3 more colors are available, right now. Only $45.69 and free shipping on Urvapin, just following this link: Voopoo Drag 157W Mod.

One more thing, Voopoo takes the technology a step further with support of high-grade coil design for flavor chaser and Cloudage player, the new upgrade airflow system with 3 modes - Bottom air inlet, Full-open and Top airflow is perfectly designed for an extreme DL and MTL experience. Get this amazing atomizer from Urvapin with best price $21.69 and enjoy free shipping, just get it via this link: Voopoo Demon RDA tank.

Best Seller:

E Cig Clearance:

E Cig Clearance: branded box kit lower to $25.89 and free shipping

Low price, high quality branded AIO starter kit, Box Mod and atomizer which is always our life goal. Now here is an excellent chance to get the item you want, just browse Urvapin E Cig Clearance, no need to be crowed in the market, just go online, you will get your favorite vapes with competitive price.

Joyetech Elitar Pipe lower to $23.99 and Free Shipping

iJoy Cigpet Ant 80w Kit $25.89 and Free Shipping

iJoy RDTA Mech Kit lower to $29.99 and Free Shipping

kanger dripbox 160w kit lower to $33.99 and free shipping

WISMEC RX300 Carbon Fiber lower to $35.99 and Free Shipping

SMOK marshal g320 Mod lower to $38.79 and free shipping

Any more vape kit clearance info, just visit this page: E Cig Clearance.

USV L 75w Mod, Puff Avatar RS75 and Steam Engine 75W Mod, Which one is the best?

USV L is a 75w single 18650 vape device that is not only sleek and stealthy but packs a punch with the VO chip hidden within it’s Aircraft Aluminum body. The doors of both sides can be slide easily(same features like LMC 200W Mod). This simple but function device is fully adaptable to various mode such as POWER mode, BYPASS mode, TC mode and VPC mode. No matter you are a beginner or a seasoned vaper, you must appreciate the craftsmanship of this USV device and its attention to design detail that makes this mod a flagship contestant in this same-spec category. It’s only $69.99 and free shipping on Urvapin, just get it via this link: USV L 75W Mod

Puff Avatar RS 75W mod adopts a DNA75 chip. This mod can reach a maximum wattage output of 75w. Though its explosiveness is not so strong, it can still produce big vapor, even powered by only one 18650 battery. Pictures below show the vapor produced at 75w and 30w. Personally, when it’s under 75w, the vapor is much bigger; when it’s under 30w, the the flavor is much bigger. It’s on sale at Urvapin, $109.79 and free shipping, just get it via this link: PUFF Avatar RS 75W

Vapeman STEAM ENGINE DNA75 Box Mod is a compact kit covered in premium leather to provide a strong cyber-punk inspired look. With the help of this updated DNA75 chipset, Vapeman STEAM ENGINE also supports highly advanced temperature control using titanium01, nickel200, stainless steel coil builds. The whole construction is hand-trimmed and meticulously fitted to your hands, offering a superb hand feel and grip. You can booking it on Urvapin with $89.99 and enjoy free shipping, just following this link: VapeMan Steam Engine 75W.

Best Seller:

snowwolf vfeng 230w $57.69 and Free Shipping

E Cig Clearance:

The best 220W Kit: Vaporesso Revenger, SMOK Alien or OSUB King kit?

Vaporesso Revenger 220W Kit coming in with a max power output of 220W, it’s highly touted OMNIBOARD 2.0 chipset features other full slate of options, including Real-Time-Clock, Quick Charge System, USB Input Protection as well as the Equalizing Charge System. What’s more, the NRG tank is a revolutionary sub-ohm design that supports power output levels of up to 220 watts. This performance atomizer has an unparalleled top installed GT coils for maximum vapor and flavor production. Its leak free and visually pleasing. It’s only $65.9 and free shipping on Urvapin, just get it via this link: Vaporesso Revenger 220W Kit with NRG Tank

SMOK Alien, a 220w, dual 18650 TC box mod with pretty much every feature a vaper would want or need and in this kit form you get it married with the TFV8 baby beast. And if you would quite like to nab one of these excellent kits for yourself then as per usual I would definitely recommend this to you. It’s on sale at Urvapin, you can get it with $60.99 and enjoy free shipping, just following this link: SMOK Alien 220W Kit with TFV8 Baby Tank.

SMOK OSUB King Kit, comes from OSUB series, brings you a great experience with higer power. It consists of OSUB King 220W Mod and TFV8 Big Baby Tank with maximum 220W that powered by two external 18650 batteries. Meanwhile, it continues the big fire key of OSUB series. You would enjoy vaping with ease and verve with TFV8 Big Baby tank. You can booking it on Urvapin with $68.79 and enjoy free shipping, just via this link: SMOK 220W OSUB King Kit with TFV8 Big Baby

Best Seller:
smoant charon 218w $45.99 and Free Shipping

osub 80w baby $44.59 and Free Shipping

E Cig Clearance:
WOTOFO SERPENT SMM $32.99 and Free Shipping

wismec rx gen3 $49.89 and Free Shipping

Voopoo Demon RDA or iJoy Combo RDTA 2 will be better for Voopoo Drag 157w?

Voopoo Drag 157w mod powered by the newly emerged Gene chip not only has multiple functions but is also convenient for operation. You can hardly feel ignition delay with this box mod. Vapers who like violent output will like the the SUPER mode very much. To some new vapers, the operation can be pretty simple. To the experienced vapers, it will bring much of fun with the customization mode and its up-gradable firmware. And there are 6 colors you can choose. It’s only $45.69 and free shipping on Urvapin, get it via this link: Voopoo Drag 157W.

Voopoo cig also released a RDA named Demon which comes with 2 leak-free filling methods - Bidirectional oiling - you can either fill the tank from the top or form the bottom filling ports, very easy to use. Only $21.69 and free shipping on Urvapin, just get it via this link: Voopoo Demon RDA.

If you’re looking for a tank which provides huge vapor production and hassle free refilling, then iJoy combo RDTA 2 will the one. It is designed to meet the demands of the modern vaping area and all users. Presenting a highly functional system with good-quality machining and manufacturing,. It’s on sale, $29.69 and free shipping, get it through this link: IJOY Combo RDTA 2

Best Seller:
smoant charon 218w $45.99 and Free Shipping

osub 80w baby $44.59 and Free Shipping

E Cig Clearance:
WOTOFO SERPENT SMM $32.99 and Free Shipping

wismec rx gen3 $49.89 and Free Shipping