(Kinda) New! - Chance to get your hands on an unregulated WR mod šŸŽ‰

Pictureā€¦

10 Likes

Heyā€¦ nice mod, lol

3 Likes

Thanks. you too. :sunglasses:

I remember when I first got it and the Baal RDA. I was the coolest vaper around lol. Cost a pretty penny too. Now I canā€™t even give it away.

3 Likes

My wife got it for me for Christmas one year. It is a unique and badass looking mod,

3 Likes

That, my friend, is truly badass.

5 Likes

Thanks :innocent: I canā€™t wait for you to get your prizes!

6 Likes

@TW12 what a very generous offer and one Iā€™d like to take you up on.
Unfortunately I donā€™t have any experience with mech mods but it was my next step in the vaping journey, hence why I entered the raffle.
These are my sad wee vaping devices

Good luck everyone!

10 Likes

BUMP :tada:

2 Likes

is that a kbox 120 or 200 on the left ?

1 Like

ā€¦petals. Fixed.

@Lolly, you have to add some derivative of ā€˜petalā€™ in every post. Itā€™s so cute and @Lolly that, well, itā€™s your trademark and I expect it.

4 Likes

those pics are depressing. I am not in the action, just following it, but if i had a vote it be for you bud!

3 Likes

She needs a nice pic flower petal on her tag

4 Likes

This is so very generous of you @TW12! An amazing example of what people here do for each other.

I do own a mech mod, which I have been very careful with. I donā€™t own a WR, but sadly I didnā€™t enter the raffle! :woman_facepalming: Lol!

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

A Kangertech Subox mini.
Had it a couple of years now.
It does the job I suppose?
LOL

2 Likes

yes i like them. i have a mini as well and they all are still ticking i dont use them but i can they were actually solid devices for the time

2 Likes

Why thank you! LOL
Unemployment for a while affected what I could spend any spare cash on and what spare cash I did have, I did spend on was concentrates! Getting on my feet now so that should and will change? They have served me well!

3 Likes

your in England or that area ??? sorry my brain is dead

I was in England for a few years but back home by the Bonnie Bonnie banks in Scotland.

4 Likes
  1. Woftam
  2. MisterSinner
  3. Steampugs
  4. SmilingOgre
  5. NChris
  6. Dan_theMan
  7. Chewy
  8. mrpipes
  9. Jenny1978
4 Likes

Right petalsā€¦list aboveā€¦holler if Iā€™ve missed anybody and hurry and enter if you want to before @Whiterose0818 rocks up and does his randomiser magic :tada:

5 Likes