Kindness :)

Yes, this community is pretty awesome. @Silhouette is sending me a Moonshot RTA for just the cost of shipping. It’s a very nice gesture and much appreciated.

8 Likes

That recipe looks mighty tasty lol I might have to get some more flavors to try that out lol I have over 150 but no cinnamon lol I still feel like I need more flavors lol

5 Likes

i picked up the cinnamon, wow and fuji when rts went out, and the real flavors where from the give away walt did! i have really only been mixing for a couple of months.

4 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 43 seconds before trying again.

I gotta buy some more likes…

8 Likes

Fuji is my fav apple so far though I have not tried many I’m stuck on it… it goes in a lot of my recipes even ones that are not true apple recipes it adds a nice dynamic to other flavors in small percentages

5 Likes

well if you like apple fritters i think you will like this one i put together, it’s like taking a bite of one, i let my wife try it and she talked about it for like 5 min! oh and my fave apple not flavoring just real apple is pink lady.

5 Likes

One of the perks of marriage !!! Testers !!!

5 Likes

Lmao my wife tests my recipes too lol but she is stuck on a strawberry pineapple mix I make her… I’m not a fan but she loves it… I love my fruit cream recipe but she thinks it’s too sweet lol

4 Likes

I love love love this post!!

4 Likes

You are so very generous!!!

5 Likes

I am with you!! I don’t care about clouds. In fact, I prefer as little cloud as possible! I want flavor!

3 Likes

I can’t stop buying flavors!!! I never have enough, though I could make enough juice to last a lifetime if I were to use my flavor stash up!

6 Likes

I’m definitely interested in that recipe when you get the chance.
I love apple!

9 Likes

I also would really like to try your Apple Brûlée recipe if you wouldn’t mind sharing it

7 Likes

I am a steam crave fan also. The aromamizer supreme is one of the best rebuildable tanks on the market. I know a lot of people don’t like the pins, because they lose them. I have had mine for quite some time now and have washed it (billions?) of times. Lo and behold… I still have the pins. It’s a miracle. Ok enough of the smart a$$ery. It really is easy to wick, easy to build and easy to vape.

I am more of an rda guy, and they have a couple decent rda’s also. though I don’t use them much anymore.

5 Likes

Where can i find your recipe? I’d love to try it too

6 Likes

I have not posted it yet, I will post it this weekend and tag you all :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Awesome! I’m looking forward to trying it. I’m gonna try the adding Fuji apple trick to recipes that dont call for apple one. Did you say it will help them pop? How much should I add?

5 Likes

Adding Fuji anywhere from .2% to about .7% depending on the other flavors adds some depth and body to mixes in my opinion… especially fruit mixes that don’t necessarily call for an apple taste

6 Likes

In my experience I get way more flavor from builds that produce a lot of clouds. I love a warm dense vapor and I just dont get that in any MTL setup.

7 Likes