Kindness :)

Could I please get in on the Apple Brulee? Sounds freakin’ AWESOME!!!

6 Likes

I will add you to the list when I post it :slight_smile: jeez you guys are gonna make me go home and post it tonight lol

6 Likes

Sign me up @Jayrell !!!

5 Likes

Ok ok ok I will post it tonight when I get home :wink: and tag as many of you as I can lol

6 Likes

Oh oh oh (raises hand)!

6 Likes

You got it brother!! Ok I think we have effectively highjacked this thread lol I will post it tonight in the secrete recipe stash sneeek peak thread and tag all of you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Uh oh @Jayrell you went and DID it now …

3 Likes

I know right!!! Teach me to open my mouth lol

5 Likes

Well if your offering! Me two!!!

5 Likes

I sent you a PM you offered to send me some of that delicious apple fritter I got a bottle of apple brulee with your name on it brother

4 Likes

Thank you it will be going out sat or mon!

5 Likes

Not necessarily. I’m willing to wait as long as it takes. You can’t rush perfection!

Begins watching notification alert

7 Likes

The generosity of the folks on here amazes me, recently I was gifted a brand new vt133 and a goon with a titanium build in it just as a random act of kindness seeing as how I wanted to try all those things. This is a really great community and the generous people [EDIT by JoJo: Knock it off.]

-Joel

4 Likes

20170715_115812

5 Likes

I agree with you Jazzy_girl! ELR is one of the friendliest places on the internet. I have met so many amazing people! I come here everyday because it makes me happy to read everyone’s posts. There is always something that makes me smile. There is even a “What Made You Smile Today” thread! I am smiling for the wonderful people that I have been lucky to come across on this forum!

@Cutlass92 started this thread to thank two people for going above and beyond the normal things people who meet each other in forums do. Where else online would people do things like this for each other?

Let’s celebrate kindness as @Cutlass92 started when he created this thread! Who else has had someone do something especially nice for them? Post it here!

I am going to add a few things that I have found to be very Kind…

I have mentioned this before in a different thread, but it still has left me in awe of the generosity here. @Saxonn sent me a Kanger Protank 4 that he only used twice! He wasn’t using it. I was looking for advice on what kind of tank to buy for the Smoant Charon I had won in a contest here. And, I decided that I would wait until I could afford something a little more advanced that I could use with store bought coils, and also learn to make coils on. And instead of that, he offered to send me one! I said I would return it when I was able to purchase the one I was looking at. But he refused and told me to keep it! Thank you so much!

I have also received extensive advice on flavors from @Amy2. She told me some amazing things that I needed to add to my flavor stash. And I found one of my new favorite flavors, CAP’s Sweet Guava. I vape it by itself almost everyday. She also introduced me to several incredible recipes she came up with and really encouraged me to create a flavor that I had in mind! It was very kind of her to use her time so generously! Thanks Amy!

And I can’t not mention my girls @anon60225325 and @VapeyMama who I always look forward to having a laugh with! These two women are hilarious! They always brighten my day! Also, they are both very knowledgeable and helpful when I have questions about flavors, percentages or just pulling together my own recipes, which I am still trying to learn to do!

@SessionDrummer must give out more :heart: than anyone else here! Thank you for all of the :heart:!

That is all of the Kindness I can think of at the moment. But I would really love to hear from some of the rest of you!

10 Likes

Can you please tag me too! :grin:

5 Likes

go home and post it tonight!
:rofl:

4 Likes

you didnt gift that to your 15 year old nephew as well wtf , what kind of uncle are you ???

4 Likes

I’d also like to point out that it was @therabidweasel that set me up with this wonderful setup, I’m now apart of the goon/dna crowd and it feels great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He just turned 17, I will give him my old mod when I get him some more 100mg nicotine

2 Likes