Kindness :)

What is wrong with you, that you take something nice and try to ruin it? Are you depressed so you lash out? Are you not happy so you can’t stand to see someone else happy? If you need someone to talk to I will listen but you really need to stop trying to throw gas on the fire, your hurting yourself more than you know, and I truly am saying this as nice as I can,

4 Likes

Thank you @Jenny1978

5 Likes

@Joel5 don’t make me come to Canada and feed you that pretty new mod and RDA, mmk? Shut your face. Love you mean it.

@fidalgo_vapes Please don’t encourage him. Most of the people here don’t know him and while it makes him feel all warm and fuzzy inside it makes for a really bum day for me. I gotta balance my friendship with him and the angry mob with pitchforks that wants (rightly, sometimes) to burn him at the stake.

@Cutlass92 I squashed it, let it alone. He and fidalgo are joking about the other stupid thing he did.

PS Happy happy love love and kindness and stuff. :stuck_out_tongue: In all seriousness, this really is the most generous and wonderful (even Joel once in a while) group of people around. I wouldn’t trade any of you for the world. :relaxed:

14 Likes

:slight_smile: ten characters

1 Like

LOL :rofl:

4 Likes

Ok all is forgiven! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very nicely stated @Jenny1978! And a big thank you to @fidalgo_vapes for sending me some awesome breakfast vape juice! And @VapeyMama and @Lolly @SessionDrummer @MysticRose and @Leilani just to name a few for helping me too!! I actually come here several times a day now too :+1: So if anyone has anything bad to say I’m sorry but vaping has saved my life!!! My Mom just recently passed away from severe COPD from those nasty stinkies!!
I chose vaping to save my life and I’m glad I have this awesome place with all the wonderful people here to help out. Thank you all!! Really! You also helped me get through a very difficult time in my life.

12 Likes

ahhhh ha i see sorry got the age wrong

i posted this b4 reading your request @JoJo

3 Likes

Lol, that didn’t take long…
Kidding, glad to see it’s not just me…

5 Likes

Thank you @Jazzy_girl for being the kind and strong minded individual, and for the shout out. I’m almost always within a keyboards reach, so feel free to hit me up anytime :blush:

7 Likes

So @SessionDrummer went above and beyond. yesterday he sent me a message that said check your front porch! and there it was a coil master kit! You really are to kind, thank you!

11 Likes

Thats awesome!! I want one of those kits!! I finnaly purchased my very first coil jig a couple weeks ago… i have been wrapping wire with a screwdriver all this time lol. I love that OHM tester and how you can fire your coil on the tester that is pretty awesome I have a super old one that only tells the resistance as is and anyone who builds coils know that as soon as you fire and adjust them the ohms change a bit.

4 Likes

i think he saw me using my mod as a build plate, and for dry fire.

4 Likes

im guilty of that and i know better lol though i dont use a Mech mod so generally safe to do so

3 Likes

yep, i was using my gx 350.

4 Likes

Thats a nice kit! I have the same one. There a small learning curve but it works great! I even use some of the tools for other things :ok_hand: @SessionDrummer that was awesome!! People like you make the world a better place :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks you @Jazzy_girl, and you’re welcome @Cutlass92.

I was telling Cutlass that waaay back when I started out, I didn’t have a mentor, no one I knew vaped, and all I seemed to pick up / pick out was absolute crap equipment, flavors, and juices LOL. Whatta fail sandwich that was. Luckily I tossed out the crap, broke stuff, threw juice out the window, until I finally figured out what was what. Vaping HAS indeed come a long way in the years since, and sites just like ELR and others, makes it a lot easier to people to get into the RIGHT vaping equipment, DIY’ing, and more.

Don’t burn the house down Cutlass !!!

10 Likes

ill try not to! no promises!

3 Likes

8 Likes

very well, you wouldn’t happen to have the number for the fire department would you?

3 Likes