Kumbaya ELR

A special thanks to @SthrnMixer for getting Kumbaya stuck in my head for the last hour or so… I haven’t thought the words “my lord” this many times since i was a kid in church!

13 Likes

Oh I hear it all the time…it’s basically what I make my kids call me… :neutral_face:

11 Likes

This a great thread…like said this will all pass…I want to thank @SthrnMixer for the help he gave me when I first came on the chat…there are a ton of others but dont want to crowd the post here…but all in all I could put every ones name here as some helped thru chat or the forum or just reading thier posts and learning from that…this a big happy family here…i just hope it stays that way…lets just spread the love here and grow stronger… peace to all

8 Likes

First time I read your handle on here @DarthVapor, I said to myself, I bet this dude can mix and I bet he has lots of recipes. Well, uh, yep, it was so I soon found out. Thanks for being so easy to talk to man, here in this forum I look at you as one of those mixers that polishes every mixer you help.

11 Likes

@daath thank you for creating ELR this has become more to me than a forum, its become my home away from home.

@Ken_O_Where you are stalked by me lol. I follow all your recipes although I don’t mix them all I read all your notes, comments, etc… Over the flu now so now after 36 days of steeping after mixing Strawnana I’m about to take the plunge & vape the completely steeped liquid crack. Thank you for all you add to ELR and also for letting me follow you around here like a lost puppy. Lol

@Stafylidis_Vladimiro you are the bees knees when it comes to tobacco recipes. Over 2 months as my wake & Vape Goofys Juice is the best !!

8 Likes

I love everyone here. Yes even @Pro_Vapes. Why do I love everyone here? Well we all bring a balance to each other. We are creative. We all bring something to the table. @Pro_Vapes does have a knack for flavors in his squishy, elitist way, but he has an approach to flavors some of us don’t.

I love the debates on here. We are all uniquely different. If we weren’t it would be fucking boring. We all bring something to the table. I love that our taste buds are uniquely different. It creates some heated battle royales, but that is the fun of it. Go toe to toe, with someone. In the end, hug it the fuck out. Will you live tomorrow, maybe.

Let’s be proud of everything here and just slug it out. Then fucking hug, then slug, then hug. Fuck it, in the grand scheme of things “Life will go on!”

10 Likes

6 Likes

Your second comment was deleted because of this:

It had nothing to do with you saying you were leaving or the previous post.

1 Like

Fair enough. Let me try to flag a post and see how effective it is next time.

1 Like

If you flag a post and it isn’t dealt with in a way you feel is sufficient, feel free to PM a moderator about it. If you flag a post and someone yells at you about it or gives you a hard time about it, flag THEIR post and it will be dealt with in the same manner as yours was.

WoW !! That’s all the nice people that have nice things to say ? If it wasn’t for you awesome folks 1. I’d be broke paying retail for juices we can mix for pennies on the dollar.

1. I’d be back to smoking. Thanks, y’all are the best
7 Likes

Hell no! I am compiling a list of peps w/ specific things they have contributed along they way and its pretty long so far! per the rules, i have to thank @worm1 for finding ELR and calling it home.

8 Likes

I’ve actually never tried Grant’s, and have logged in from time to time, but never catch it when they HAVE it. I guess I’ll HAVE to try it at some point.

3 Likes

Naw just one rule you have to say something nice about someone.

Gosh darn it! Now I have to say something nice.

Not only are you reasonable and fair when moderating these forums. You have a sense of humor also… @JoJo

Tag your it!

7 Likes

Ok the first person I need to thank is @SessionDrummer the steam crave guy! He found me when I first came here and helped me find my way, got me on the steam crave train as well!

5 Likes

I could not agree more.

@Cutlass92 Thank you.

7 Likes

While I do hate the “Kumbaya” song, I do like the idea behind it.
Thanking people? Who’s to thank? @daath for creating (and maintaining) this great forum? Off the bat I would say that goes without saying… but that is wrong, it needs to be said… thank you for having/keeping/and continuing this great forum… sincerely thank you, I’m sure it gets tiresome and at times something you just feel like why bother… thank you for sticking to it and allowing for a group of misfits (well at least this misfit) to have a place to look, learn, help, and chat.
Other people… ya’ll know there are too many to thank for insight and to bounce ideas off of and to try and up my own personal game in the vaping thing-a-ma-jigger. @SessionDrummer and @Pro_Vapes come to mind right off the bat… @VapeyMama and @SthrnMixer comes up just as quickly, I just wish some of you wouldn’t use so much MF ingredients (only because I don’t own a single one). @JoJo @Josephine_van_Rijn @Silhouette the names go on and on… TO BE Continued…

11 Likes

Continued… ya’ll must have amazing pallets (which ever way it’s spelt) your flavor notes and ideas on flavor comparisons or substitutions suggestings are always welcome, either directed to me, or for something I see suggested to others. Those listed above isn’t people set into different categories but how a conglomerate of different peoples ideas can foster into help assistance and just an enjoyable then to read in different areas of the site. There are always friendly faces to talk things out with @Molly_Mcghee @Steampugs and others are always around to openly chat to. I could just start listing people like @DarthVapor or @ozo (whom I haven’t heard from in awhile) @TheTinMan or even as much as I hate doing it @Cutlass92 it’s nice to see familiar “faces” to bring up things I might not of thought of, or find myself overthinking about. thanks all for being around. Of course I didn’t even try to mention everyone… couldn’t be done, and for newer members or those that I just couldn’t think of right off the spur of the moment your not forgotten or ignored, I was just typing this off the cuff…

EDIT:
What is the "can only mention 10 people in a reply about lol?

14 Likes

we could change that for you , and i would like to thank @Pro_Vapes for getting me into MF flaves

4 Likes

I won’t object if ya change it for me.

Hmmm… now I have to say something nice.
So who do I tag

@Jenny1978, I’ve only talked to you a few times in voice chat, but first impressions last a life time , to me you sound
Iike you have a big :heart:. And I hope nothing ever changes that

9 Likes