Kumbaya ELR

You could add @BullCityFlavors their shipping is amazing fast and order fulfillment is almost perfect.

11 Likes

three. I find it oddly lovable

6 Likes

So this thread is just a peace :v:️ love and happiness thread or is something up?

2 Likes

Just an invitation to say something nice to any ELR member. A lot of folks chose to use it as an opportunity to thank someone.

Have an awesome weekend @TheJuiceFairy. May the force be with you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up Robert. I definitely saw all the praise and love floating through the threads. Attitudes are contagious and I got the warm an fuzzy just didn’t know why lol :joy:

6 Likes

Same here @SthrnMixer

6 Likes

@DarkJester89 LoL…
Again, just now seeing this… more than welcome and Always… :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve just stumbled across this one too. Only been a member since the beginning of Feb but have already gained so much knowledge and advice it’s blowin’ my mind! Thank you all.

Special thanks to @BoyHowdy for liking almost every song I post in the “What Are You Listening To (Part 11) thread. Appreciate it bro’.

As an Aussie, how could I go past giving a big shout out to @woftam eh? Always (and I mean always) willing to give advice, steer you to other threads and just assist no matter how stupid the question. Thanks mate.

Then to the “boys” @Benoz @vape4dayz @Anth79 and @marsh8 for all the entertaining (and informative) discussions they have about their crazy builds and mixing ideas. Even though I’m not in their league, little tidbits are slowly sinking in. Thanks fellas.

Finally, thanks to EVERYONE here for EVERYTHING they post and every question asked and answer given. As a newbie mixer, the help is greatly appreciated. A truly wonderful and warm’n’fuzzy family feeling indeed and something I haven’t seen online before. Thanks everyone …. Peace! :hugs:

12 Likes

Leave it to my friend @SthrnMixer to start this thread after the recent events that I missed about RULES but have read most of it at this point. All I can say is WOW.

There are so many that I need to thank it would take forever so I am only going to tag @SthrnMixer for a most excellent thread to get everybody back on track for why most of us consider each other FAMILY

I will say THANK YOU to the entire ELR community and a shout out to @daath for starting this wonderful place.

I can not believe someone did not do this already so I will.

9 Likes

Howdy buddy I thought I held the crown for training wheels and annoying woft with dumb ? Been trying to just watch u tube bout whateva so im not so clueless for the lastwk u wouldn’t believe how many stuff ups ive made especially using rf sc I can’t believe just how strong they are I made up 50 ml using 3% strawberry and I swear it prob needs another 100 ml to dilute it thinking I just toss it instead of throwing more ingredients at it and fail anyways been trying to wait on chefs did two orders one on the 27 the &3rd only just got second one , they have 10 au 100ml bottles of sweet strawberry jungle flav which is ameant to b the pick of the lot according to diyordie’s u tube channel, he’s a bit wanky watched him change through out his vids from being about all of our diy game tosorta selling out but I guess who doesn’t need dosh meant to annoy u last night for ur grubby mother n couple other of ur favs I know there in an email somewhere its odd I had saved them now there marked private anyways mate guess better drag myself to work for day chat later, did u have anyprobs with rf strawberry think it prob shouldn’t b used at even 1% I know @woftam said he layers strawberrys in bloody of all the flavs u think it would b a piece of cake onya buddy

6 Likes

Another Aussie here. Oi! Oi! Oi!
I’m also a newbie, but I dove in hard since the 6 February, I have collected about 120 flavours and a great % were on the recommendation of @woftam. He has not only recommended flavours but has been able to explain how to combine and layer flavours into recipes, which has helped me immensely improve in such a very short time. I know he doesn’t do it for the praise that is bestowed upon him.
But kudos where kudos are due. :+1::tada::star_struck:
Also to @vape4dayz for pointing out this week that I was complicating my recipes, I have now set myself a 6 pack challenge: No more than 6 flavours per recipe for a week. :+1::tada::star_struck:

10 Likes

All of you guys have saved me so much time and money. I appreciate this place. @Silhouette. Thank you. Our palates and tastes are similar. Your recipes have motivated me to dive into the tobacco pool. Thank you for all you do !!!

10 Likes

Thanks for posting! Music is good for the soul and I love finding “new” artists.

9 Likes

You ain’t kiddin!! I’ve found that thread to be a treasure trove for artists I’ve never heard of. :slight_smile:

9 Likes