Labor Day 2016 Deals

so far ecx is 20 percent off they will be getti g a little bit of money fro. me

1 Like

GremlinDIY.com - 15% off using code ELR
Now through Monday the 5th
THANK YOU EVERYONE!

4 Likes

From an email:
"Let Bull City Flavors help you get those creative juices flowing with our Labor Day Sale! Shop our website on Monday, September 5th and receive 15% off your order with the code LABORDAY2016. Sale starts at midnight EST on September 5 and ends at midnight September 6.

Don’t forget…FREE SHIPPING for orders over $75!"

I had a shopping cart going for a few days and everything disappeared this morning. I HATE when that happens!!

1 Like

Make sure you are logged in, sometimes it turns off your cookie and then when you log in, pow, cart is back

5 Likes

I was logged in.

At least I have until Monday to retrace my steps. I’ll do some print screens to be safe this time!

3 Likes

I was just about to place a nice order, but it can wait till Monday. Thanks for the heads up

3 Likes

happens to me from time to time as well. I take screen shots anytime I add to the cart now. wish list is another way around it but I have so much old and new in the list that I find screen shots easier currently until I can clean up my wish list and get it synced with my cart.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on the sale!
That is my biggest complaint about BCV/F. I have to have a written list to make sure I don’t loose anything , I also have lost my items from my shopping cart.

2 Likes

Definitely appreciate the heads up!

If someone would remember to bump this (and put it in the Good Deals thread too) when it comes time (for those of us with crap memories), I for one would appreciate it!

2 Likes

Will do. I have an alarm set for 9pm PST on Sunday night to place my order and will repost it then.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Mercury1

1 Like

Duh. What a great idea!!

2 Likes

As are them Gremlins. I would make a thread about it but one Labor Day sale thread is enough.

3 Likes

i’m gonna order on the 4th, which is the “half our stuff isn’t out of stock” sale. :upside_down:

3 Likes

You have the right idea. They only have 10ml bottles of one of my main ingredients so I’m pondering forfeiting the 15% off so I can at least get 2 10ml’s of it.

2 Likes

It’s tempting… I need to make quite a big order pretty quick here, so I could save some good money… but the more I need, the more likely they will be sold out of some stuff if I wait till monday.

2 Likes

You can always build a wishlist for carts that you aren’t planning on placing right away. It’s not as convenient as a shopping cart but it will at least save everything you select for future orders. I had this happen on a $300 order a while back and it took me about a week to find the ambition to start over :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes they will empty your cart BUT the wishlist always stays. I made that mistake a few weeks ago[quote=“DarthVapor, post:15, topic:82173”]
I had this happen on a $300 order a while back and it took me about a week to find the ambition to start over
[/quote]

Funny I didn’t get an email about the sale…hmmm Did you?

2 Likes

Nope. Come to think of it, I have NEVER received an email from them. You would think since I am paying for their children and their children’s children to go to college, I would at the very least get a damn email!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Me too! :flushed: WTF happened to the crap in my cart!

2 Likes