Labor Day 2016 Deals

Duh. What a great idea!!

2 Likes

As are them Gremlins. I would make a thread about it but one Labor Day sale thread is enough.

3 Likes

i’m gonna order on the 4th, which is the “half our stuff isn’t out of stock” sale. :upside_down:

3 Likes

You have the right idea. They only have 10ml bottles of one of my main ingredients so I’m pondering forfeiting the 15% off so I can at least get 2 10ml’s of it.

2 Likes

It’s tempting… I need to make quite a big order pretty quick here, so I could save some good money… but the more I need, the more likely they will be sold out of some stuff if I wait till monday.

2 Likes

You can always build a wishlist for carts that you aren’t planning on placing right away. It’s not as convenient as a shopping cart but it will at least save everything you select for future orders. I had this happen on a $300 order a while back and it took me about a week to find the ambition to start over :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes they will empty your cart BUT the wishlist always stays. I made that mistake a few weeks ago[quote=“DarthVapor, post:15, topic:82173”]
I had this happen on a $300 order a while back and it took me about a week to find the ambition to start over
[/quote]

Funny I didn’t get an email about the sale…hmmm Did you?

2 Likes

Nope. Come to think of it, I have NEVER received an email from them. You would think since I am paying for their children and their children’s children to go to college, I would at the very least get a damn email!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Me too! :flushed: WTF happened to the crap in my cart!

2 Likes

Of course. Right after I place my first DIY order in months there’s a sale. I shoulda known but I totally forgot it was labor day. C’est la vie.

5 Likes

Look at the bright side. Everything you ordered was in stock, right? I placed my order earlier today to avoid having to place a separate order for “must haves” which are low in stock. The shipping on the separate order would have negated the discount. Smart move JoJo!

3 Likes

Hahaha yeah, I guess you’re right. Always a silver lining! :stuck_out_tongue: Oh well, I needed the stuff to mix this weekend so all good! LoL

2 Likes

After I placed my order yesterday, I received an email with the following:

Not sure why they don’t put everyone who places an order on this list automatically.

3 Likes

Like most vendors, they probably have the checkboxes when you place your order/register. I’m just so in the habit of unchecking them, I probably miss out on some good deals (everywhere, not just BCF).

2 Likes

Me too.

Tip: If anyone is in need of FA Lemon Sicily and are planning on ordering from BCF, I suggest you place your order sooner rather than later…They only had 10ml bottles when I placed my order yesterday.

Pretty sure they were OUT last night. I’m debating just writing off the discount and getting the rest of my order in today to avoid delays in working on my new recipes.

I may have ordered the last 2 bottles.

The choices are not getting what you want but paying less for it :pensive:, or getting what you want and paying the normal price :relieved:.

Luckily my budget is a little flexible right now so I chose the latter.

Yeah, I was debating. I decided to split my order between 2 vendors. So, got the Sicily and some others ordered today, and the rest I’ll order from BCF on Monday. Some odd flavors in that order, too, so hopefully they’ll have it all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I went through all that over a year ago. I’m not sure why I don’t get anything, maybe I’ll try to subscribe again but I usually see their deals within 12 hours anyways, so I can take it or leave it :slight_smile:

That’s what I did, didn’t want to take the chance of all the inventory being gone.