Labor Day 2016 Deals

Like most vendors, they probably have the checkboxes when you place your order/register. I’m just so in the habit of unchecking them, I probably miss out on some good deals (everywhere, not just BCF).

2 Likes

Me too.

Tip: If anyone is in need of FA Lemon Sicily and are planning on ordering from BCF, I suggest you place your order sooner rather than later…They only had 10ml bottles when I placed my order yesterday.

Pretty sure they were OUT last night. I’m debating just writing off the discount and getting the rest of my order in today to avoid delays in working on my new recipes.

I may have ordered the last 2 bottles.

The choices are not getting what you want but paying less for it :pensive:, or getting what you want and paying the normal price :relieved:.

Luckily my budget is a little flexible right now so I chose the latter.

Yeah, I was debating. I decided to split my order between 2 vendors. So, got the Sicily and some others ordered today, and the rest I’ll order from BCF on Monday. Some odd flavors in that order, too, so hopefully they’ll have it all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I went through all that over a year ago. I’m not sure why I don’t get anything, maybe I’ll try to subscribe again but I usually see their deals within 12 hours anyways, so I can take it or leave it :slight_smile:

That’s what I did, didn’t want to take the chance of all the inventory being gone.

I did get an email yesterday that Lemon Sicily is back in Stock.

1 Like

You can make another thread, I don’t mind. :wink:

3 Likes

Drat!!! :open_mouth: I wish I didn’t know that, ignorance being bliss and all…

BTW… I know it’s contained in the Reddit Megathread above, but I thought this one deserved a special mention!

Unique eCigs - 35% off of any product on our website, hardware and e-Liquid, 9/2 - 9/5 11:59pm EST - code LaborDay35

After almost buying a Limitless (29.99) on Eciggity with their 22% off sale… I found the deal above for the Plus for less than the original (6.3ml tank, vs 4ml on the original, and a redesigned deck screw arrangement to boot, though the plus is slightly bigger at 25mm). Also tossed in a set of Coil Master ceramic vape tweezers, and still came out cheaper than I would have at the other place!! -Also, free shipping (unless you want USPS confirmation, which only adds $2.35 to the total. Well worth it!)

Happy hunting all =D

2 Likes

Ah sounds like another CRAFT sufferer. I have it big time. It is the advanced form of the disease CFS (Can’t Remember Shit) It usually develops as you get a few years on you. My CRS started when I was about 45 and turned into full blown CRAFT by the time I was about 57.

What is CRAFT you ask well to put it bluntly

CAN’T REMEMBER A F*&%^$ THING.
I’m sure you can figure out the symbols. lmao.

2 Likes

80 of these left right now. Vaporesso Gemini RTA $11.87 with Code: laborday

http://www.vaporbeast.com/gemini-rta.html

5 Likes

Vape Royalty
Don’t miss out on these savings!! Save up to 60% on select Mods, Atomizers & E-Liquids!

5 Likes

Eciggity

4 Likes

Thanks for reminding me. I forgot what CRAFT stood for. LMAO

2 Likes

https://ecig-city.com/collections/labor-day-sales

This does look interesting, only 40 watts so I will pass but looks like a great starter kit: https://ecig-city.com/collections/labor-day-sales/products/osub-40w-kit-by-smok-40w-starter-kit-pre-order?variant=23347209219

Make sure to check out there normal sale page as well: https://ecig-city.com/collections/sale

1 Like

Well, so far, it’s only CRS for me.

The irony is, that I can tell you what my phone numbers were all the way back to 40 years ago, and other oddball stuff like that, but ask me what I ate yesterday, or what I did three days ago, and I’m SOL all too often.

Meanwhile, I can completely field strip a dash board, and get every single screw back where it goes two weeks later. WTF, over. (Just recently had to R&R the evaporator, heater core, and blower motor on my mom’s 17 year old truck, so she’d have a working AC again. The shop told her it’d be more than $800 to do. It only cost $170 in parts for me to do it.) Life is weird, and the human body and aging is even weirder. Lol

You sound like a young man just a few years younger than me. I’d say 45 to 51 or so. All I can tell you is that it just gets better and better the older you get. Before long you’ll be able to blame age for a lot of shit you just don’t want to do. lmao

2 Likes

you can say that again. Every morning I check to make sure that the right side of my body is the same as my left side. If there’s a bump here, there better be a bump there.

2 Likes