Lathe and CNC geekery - Driptips!

I second @daaths comment. I have other hyper-custom tips. Yours is easily the nicest and noticeably better performance. You did well! Dude, i’m pretty impressed and thankful. The design is really elegant. Sorry it took so long to say it.

…and then you went and gave your profits to @daath. . .who then bought a bitchin espresso grinder and machine. Love ELR.

2 Likes

I just blew my coffee out of my nose thanks for that one…
HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

@bradslinux thought I better continue on over here…

Absolutely love it! In fact already working on ordering more… Lol this could get bad… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You ordered the blanks?

1 Like

@Whiterose0818. Well I searched the site and gave Brad the sku# for the one I wanted… He did the ordering…

This is the one he used for mine…

1 Like

Vape Mail 2016!

These are the pics of the finished product for those that didn’t see them in the Vape mail 2016 thread…

1 Like

OK, here is what I have on hand. Enjoy

4 Likes

If any of you are wondering where the drip tips are born…
in my guuurrrrrrage :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The blue and white one in the middle and the red and white one towards the right. Get at it. Just curious: ever entertained the idea of 5 for a hundred?

1 Like

I’ll think about that.

2 Likes

@bradslinux

Brad, I haven’t said much recently but I want to tell you that, although the Aromamizer RDTA was already my favorite rebuildable tank, once I got the acrylic drip tips you made the enjoyment factor went way up on them. They are such a pleasure to use thanks to your handy work. Thanks again brother.

5 Likes

I think about how good they are almost each time I take a drag :slight_smile: I love mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks guys! You both are most welcome! I’m so very glad you are still enjoying them. Warms my heart. :slight_smile: Good to see you post SthrnMixer! I hope all is well and going good with your new position. I’m sure you are kicking ass and taking names!

2 Likes

Me too! Me too! :smiley: They are by far my favorites.

1 Like

The third from the left and the fourth blank from the right are awesome. How much do you charge?
That rack you made for your mods is so beautiful. Sold all of my wood working tools when we bought our new house, couldn’t afford a garage.

1 Like

Hi Cloyce, those are called “Grape Mesh and Lime Mesh” Both are very nice when finished. I charge $25.00 per drip tip. It is a 2 piece design with a black delrin insert that the o-ring grooves are cut on for standard 510 tips. For the Aromamizer, it is a perfect friction fit.

1 Like

I have Crown tanks at the moment if you build for those. I’ll contact you when I have the cash. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is a standard 510, and I can do a bit to taylor the fit to make it really nice on the Crown. No worries, just PM me when you are ready. I only make to order. No pre-made tips here.

2 Likes

Sounds good!

2 Likes

A friend of mine from Facebook made this for the metal top of my VCMT!!!