Laura's review for the VooPoo VMATE/ UFORCE T1 kit

Wow. Thanks for that! Yay! :alien::heart:ļø

2 Likes

This is just food for thought on this kit.
If you have toddlers: beware!
I play save the vape all day, sometimes I lose.
The battery doors will pop open when it falls on the carpet. Doesnā€™t seem like a big deal, but I canā€™t imagine what would happen when a grown up laps it and it falls to the unforgiving hard surface.
Also, the coil is still going strong even with strictly sweet creamy vape juices in it!
The flavor is still acceptable. And I am able to vape comfortably at 90 w on the .4 ohm coil!

1 Like

Just an update:
This mod is still running strong. No battery door issues. The tank is seeps alittle, it doesnā€™t make my life difficult but I do need to clean up the little messes regularly.
A point to think about. The positive pins in this are a bit shorter, meaning if the battery is bend a little on top, the mod will not turn on. Also, not a bad thing, but helpful to know. Well, at least Iā€™m happy to know.
Maybe updates arenā€™t necessary but I feel like it adds validity to a review.

4 Likes

Outstanding @Laura5. Follow ups should be required on ALL reviews !!!

Awesome! They would give piece of mind!

1 Like

@Laura5 < ā€” #Trendsetter

trendĀ·setĀ·ter

/Ėˆtren(d)ĖŒsedər/

noun

noun: trend-setter

1. a person who leads the way
1 Like

I got to say, Iā€™m pretty upset about this one. I recently pulled it out to do testing on some new flavors and the fire button is already gone Haywire. It wonā€™t push at all. The tank is hanging in there like a champ, flavors great, works just fine.
Basically I have a lightweight plastic paperweight. Iā€™m glad I got this one for free!

3 Likes