Lemon juice for mix

I’ve read that adding lemon juice to fruity mixes can enhance the flavor. Is it the lemon juice you by at the store for baking and cooking, or some kind of flavoring?

Lemon juice you buy at the store. You can also try apple cider vinegar. Or you can buy citric acid (or malic acid) online.

2 Likes

I always heard that vinegar was best for Tobacco… I didn’t know it was good for fruit too.

Make sure to get a good brand. I bought a cheap store brand and it clouded my juice. I vaped it anyway… but it was some ugly juice.

1 Like

High Desert Vapes sells an Organic Lemon ( Top Note) that works well, but RealLemon that you can buy at the grocery store will work or juice squeezed and strainded from a lemon will work as well. Not as a flavoring but for the citric acid as a flavor enhancer.

I’ve heard it used in tobaccos for the most part, but I actually drink it in fruit juice and love it. It’s a ‘tartening’ acid just like citric or malic so I’m sure it’d be good in fruits. That said, I haven’t tried it, so I could be way off base. I’ll let you know if/when I do. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I bought some Lorann’s Tart and Sour today at walmart hope it works. And some strawberry and watermelon flavoring.

Tart and Sour contents
Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid

I’d start with 1 drop/10ml and work from there. You may need to re-dilute it. I’ve heard it is super strong stuff, but I’ve not used it. Let us know how it goes!

Just tried a couple drops in my tank, does’nt seem to have done any thing.

I think my taste buds have been removed.

Try a tiny bit on a finger and lick it. It won’t kill ya. :stuck_out_tongue: I do that with a lot of flavors just to get a feel for their strength. The only one that nearly knocked me out was horchata. Koolada and Menthol crystals made me feel like I could blow ice crystals, though. LOL

If you feel you want to strain the lemon juice that is store bought you could always buy a filtered syringe. The only thing I’ve got against pure lemon juice is it clouds the batch which leads me to believe it’s non soluable in PG VG Nic. Otherwise it vapes like a charm​:kissing_heart::dash:

Dont put the Lorann Tart& Sour in your tank, I put a couple of drops, so I think I’m half blind without my glasses on. It glogged my coil almost instantly. And the coil was only about an hour old!

1 Like

Yea JoJo I do the taste test on my finger as well.It didn’t taste to bad.

1 Like

What kind of lemon juice is it concentrated?