Lemon, Lemon, Lemon

i meant 3 to 6 percent NOT 5 TO 6 LOL

3 Likes

I do hope so. I mean, lemon meringue pie is like 100 times stronger than Juicy Lemon (no exaggeration). I understand that some flavor concentrates are weaker, but this is just going far beyond the term “concentrate”. AFAIK, Lemon Meringue Pie isn’t really the strongest flavor either.

2 Likes

Lemon (INW) to me is a great lemon, it’s bright and leans towards a candy lemon (with some additional sweetning). Lemon (FE) is also a great one, and one you cant go wrong with. Very true lemon here. I recently ordered 100ml of flavorah’s lemonade, it’s addictive if its a lemonade you are going for. Alot of good lemons mentioned above, but those three are my go to’s for lemon purposes. Then again I do enjoy the 7up feel of lemon lime (cap). They all fade a little, but not fast enough for how I vape.

3 Likes

yes yes and well not for me lol , what i mean is i love FLV lemonade its a great lemonade flave and INW is my second favorite lemon its bright and for me i dont get the candy so much but that to me and as almost everyone knows MF lemon is the tops hands down the nicest most realistic lemon ive had … i used FE awhile back and it didnt do it for me , i know a lot of fresh03 and that crowd swear by it but for the most part i hardly ever agree with their assesments i still tune in here and there though lol

5 Likes

I’ve yet to try MF Lemon, but it’s on the to get list. :smiley: looking forward to testing it.

3 Likes

i believe youll love it

1 Like

That’s kinda what it is so, mostly used for slushy/icy’s or as a enhancer/secondary for cocktails or/and lighter frozen ice creams aka popsicles.

Only my opinion of course, but I tried it as a “main” prominent flavor and I got nothing till around 8% in a mix, which I never go that high even with weaker flavor s, in above mentioned applications. Throw it at anything heavier and it’s literally gone from the mix lol.

on top that thing just like lemon meringue pie v1 not sure about v2 as well as their lemons fade extremely quick, leaving a weird bitter sour aftertaste/note. It reminds me of these fake sugar tablets you put into coffee (not Stevia lol) it’s the same weirdness.

Again just in my opinion, all their citrus flavors (lime, lemon, orange) have a extreme throat hit, too me at least, which makes them more of a nightmare.

I hope you can find a use for them, so you didn’t waste your money. If you do please share, it’s definitely interesting to see if someone can make these work.

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming that Lemon and Lime. I just got these to try a few recipes that I saw some good comments on… it won’t be the end of the world if they don’t work out but I reached out to find out if it’s the general flavor or these particular bottles. Over a year ago, I forgot to properly close the cap on one of my flavors and after months of breathing, it lost every bit of flavor. Especially the 2 lemons remind me a lot of that bottle.

1 Like

Sounds like the old saccharine tabs my mom used to use back in the 80’s… :wink:

2 Likes

Not sure about them being popular in the 80s but you have to remember I grew up in europe. Stuff that’s popular here, won’t be popular over there for another 15 years, if even at all lol.

We also don’t have the sheer amount of brand options in comparison, mostly 2 or maybe 4 brands and so you pick whatever looks better? Or makes you believe it’s healthier.

Anyways, here’s how they looked like, telling you the aftertaste is nasty.

Edit: guess after looking at the ingredients it seems to be saccharin :rofl:

2 Likes

So it wasn’t me … the lemon flavors from Capella I bought were indeed very weak.
They came from vapable.com (they just rebottle what they get from Capella so not much they can do about it) and after checking the batch numbers they agreed and suggested to send me other flavours. Shit happens right? It’s the way they deal with problems that is :+1:.
It’s not the first time I’ve had this happen with Capella, but last time (local shop) they gave me the finger. You opened it? Your problem.

Got Nude Nicotine’s Lemon.

First batch was tainted with bad nic.

Second batch is steeping.

Anyone tried this one?

2 Likes

No but now I’m curious.

2 Likes

Yo…

3 Likes

Lemon Juicy (INW) + Lemon (INW) + Lemon Mix (INW) mixed together, all in fairly low percentages (2 - 3), gives me the taste of eating a real lemon and the back of throat feeling that goes with it.

1 Like

Does your mix became opaque when using lemon inw? Mine does, so I have to use it at low percentage (0.2 - 0.5)

1 Like

Oh yes, very cloudy…

1 Like

Mix after a month…

1 Like

At 3% the mix was a bit weak but a very clean lemon. Nicely in between a candy flavor and a bitter lemon peel.

I will push it to 4% after I finish the bottle and see if the flavor increases without pushing the flavor past it’s limit.

1 Like