Lemon Lovers VOTE

Lemon Lovers VOTE
What Is your favorite of these two and what are your comments on the flavor profiles of each.

This text will be hidden

Gonna need a recipe or two to really tell, I spend enough money on my own flavours to be buying store bought stuff :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t have a vote because I never tried either of them. Because I don’t buy or use pre-mixed juices. Also that’s why I am a member of ELR, E-Liquid-RECIPES.
So with that being said, publish those two recipes here in the forum, I’ll mix them up, let them steep for a month or so, and try them. THEN I’ll cast a vote on which I like better.

6 Likes

Legit Reviews of Charlie’s Chalk Dust Mr. Meringue

Legit Reviews of Dinner Lady Lemon Tart

So far I am loving the Charlie’s Chalk Dust Mr. Meringue
I have not tried the Dinner Lady to this point, but plan to very soon.

This is a clone of Dinner Lady that I found

Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart by Darren Cole

Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart Boss Shot (also known as a One Shot) comes in 500ml & 1000ml bottles with flavours pre-blended. Mix % for this recipe is 15.5%. This is eLiquid concentrate and is not ready to vape. Flavour Boss supply the recipes mixed to the correct percentages in a bottle ready for you to add Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerine and/or Nicotine to fill the bottle.

Concentrate Brand Percentage
Bavarian Cream TPA 1%
Biscuit INW 0.5%
Custard FA 1.5%
Golden Butter CAP 0.3%
Graham Cracker (Clear) TPA 2%
Juicy Lemon CAP 1%
Lemon Meringue Pie FW 4%
Lemon Sicily FA 3%
Meringue FA 1.5%
Sweetener TPA 0.75%
PG VG Steeping
30% 70% 4 Weeks
Flavour Profile: Tangy Lemon curd lavished over gooey Meringue, enveloped in delicious thin crust Pastry.

Flavour Notes: Lemon, Pastry, Tart

2 Likes
3 Likes

Send me a couple of samples and i`ll let you know.

1 Like

You know what free samples sound good for us. Why doesn’t the OP give out samples to the crowds here. Then maybe we we could vote on the liquids.

All in favor???!!

4 Likes

:wave: I’m in

5 Likes
3 Likes

Aye! :raised_hand:️Scintillating samples! Lol

2 Likes