Let's make a Good *Coffee Flavor*

You can sub FA Butterscotch with FLV Butterscotch. I’m just using it in the sb latte for a bit of extra richness and it helps with sweetness a little. FLV Butterscotch will most likely make the latte sweeter than when using FA’s in there but hey, that’s probably not a problem.

The updated Cannoli is great and I don’t think you will have any gripes if you try it. :facepunch:

• Cannoli is great with coffee and lattes…
2 Likes

Still waiting to do a MF order, but has anyone tried the MF Coffee? I hear it is good but I wonder if it burns/ tastes burnt like a lot of the coffees out there tend to.

There are some good mixes,flavors and ideas listed here too Chasing the Coffee Rainbow

1 Like

I feel compelled to mentioned here, Nude Nicotine’s Coffee Creme flavor concentrate. It’s my preference of the coffee flavorings I’ve used so far. I used it in a recipe for Irish cream and then I tried the same recipe, (both at 0.5%) with the Dark Bean Espresso by FA and I must admit that I do prefer the Nude Nicotine Coffee Creme for a good coffee flavoring. It’s very close to the taste of coffee and cream, I would recommend it for anyone looking for a great coffee flavor concentrate.

4 Likes