Let's mix!

I’m down to effing try it! It looks yummers! Why would autocorrect change yummy to yammy, what the hell is a yammy anyway?

2 Likes

I have to use Horchata Smooth though, its my frakkin favorite Horchata. I should know Horchata :smiley:.

3 Likes

why is that ??

1 Like

I spent alot of time in Mexico City with my family learning to make staple foods. Now Chongos would be an awesome flavor, good gracious I miss me some Chongos.

4 Likes

I dont have Caramel (MF) but also thinking to try this and then subbing the caramel, i think all i got is FA though.

3 Likes

Hahaha, autocorrect is nice 1% of the time, the other 99% of the time it’s just less than worthless lol😂 I’ve experienced some doozies!

2 Likes

I was wondering how long it would take u to wander in here haha😉

1 Like

:smiley: I have been reading it, I didn’t want to disrupt your flow. Really creative idea by the way!

3 Likes

No disruptions if it’s coming from u my dear lol you’re an extremely talented mixer😊 Your inputs will be superb!

2 Likes

And thank u very much! I thought it would be a good way to mingle with every1 and peek into their mixing styles. Turns out it’s a fricken blast too haha👏🏻

1 Like

The MF is very nice.

2 Likes

Honestly, my mixing style is like Grandmas cooking. Throw it together and it will come out good. If I wrote down everything it would take me forever. I started documenting on Instagram. Same name as here by the way. I know this helps no one just my style.

2 Likes

If someone is looking for flavors notes, help, or anything hit me up in a PM. Note: I am brutally honest, too maybe a fault. I will help where I can and when I can.

4 Likes

That’s awesome brother, I’m the same way👍🏻

3 Likes

I’ve had some real winners that I threw together and wrote nothing down, then it was trying to clone my own juice which annoyed the shit outta me so I started making notes on my phone and then the recipe side of ELR. Took me forever to venture into the forums, but I can thank mrs. @Silhouette for coaxing me into it haha. Glad I finally did. Great bunch of ppl and I’m enjoying all of it!:clap:t2:

5 Likes

With one exception. :wink: We should do another.

2 Likes

I’m def game for that! @RobQ U feeling in the “let’s make a winner” type mood or “let’s shaft an innocent unsuspecting recipe at the last minute” type mood? lmao :rofl:

3 Likes

Either is fine just trying to feel out wut I’m signing up for lol

3 Likes

Tossing a coin…Lets make a winner.

4 Likes

Ok let’s see here🤔

Metaphor (FA) 3%

3 Likes