Let's mix!

i love my pumkin pie mix simple but out of vbic so am feeling the itch atm

But vanillas, there’s a bunch of other vanillas, and when I can get 8 or 10 bottles of other ones for the cost of one bottle of mf, its hard to bite the mf bullet.

2 Likes

i enjoy subbing so doing the research on using other brands or combo to achieve close to desired of a mix is fun, to a point. My tastes change so often its hard to keep up w/ myself but i love the spur of the moment thought in the head mixing like this thread reminds me of. i am really budgeted atm so am stretching the ones i do have in creative ways but thinking even if i could buy every flavor known to earth,woud i?

1 Like

Have a link?

1 Like

as u can see i adapted but no mix is original anymore…

2 Likes

I’ll give it a whirl, I still have a little tpa pumpkin left. Might as well use it up before I banish it from my vape cave. Lol

1 Like

iirc original and most call for brown sugar and since i dont have left it out, one of those things where idk, think sounds terrible but might be good. Th spice is strong be careful but am trying it in tobacco and a latte mix atm

1 Like

Ooh, that’s what I want. A basic white bitch pumpkin spice latte. :yum:

careful missy, lmao

1 Like

Here we go!

Dark Bean (FA) 0.75%

1 Like

is the other one done? i never contributed, iirc

Anyone who’s present, sounds like we r shooting for a basic white bitch pumpkin latte🤣

1 Like

By all means bro jump on it

2 Likes

FA whipped cream 1.5%

1 Like

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 3%

1 Like

Yessss! :clap:t2:

1 Like

shit, we shuldve pulled gate shut

Dark Bean (FA) 0.75%
FA whipped cream 1.5%