Let's mix!

Good idea brother, I’m excited to mix a couple of these!

BTW I’m liking all the names hahaha

Cinnamon Sugar Cookie ( TPA ) 3pct

for current WIP

1 Like

How about “Troll Tears” for the first mix?:rofl:
@woftam @cooper1 @fidalgo_vapes @RobQ @VapeyMama @Ronni @Lolly @worm1 sorry if I missed some of u!

3 Likes

Great choice, should work well👌🏻

1 Like

thank i was thinking something had to break up the creams/vanilla

1 Like

I personally think a little chai (TPA) would suit well also but I already shot lol

1 Like

you know with those flaves the RFSC pumpkin pie may work but imo it would take some work

1 Like

Shoot off both barrels, why not?

1 Like

All in favor? Slap a like!

2 Likes

Dark Bean (FA) 0.75%
FA whipped cream 1.5%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 3%
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1%
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie (TPA) 3%
Chai (TPA) .4%

Total: 9.65%

1 Like

I’m very curious about FLV pumpkin bread too🤔

2 Likes

@Ken_O_Where I appreciate the like brother, welcome to the family mixing bowl lol. Might u have any experience with FLV pumpkin bread?

1 Like

I am not feeling the pumpkin in this mix it is more of a coffee chai tart atm.

Im sorry, i do not. :frowning:

This looks like it was a fun exercise, nicely done.

1 Like

We laughed, we cried…:smile:

2 Likes

Thank u :+1:t2: quite a few of us have been having a blast with this idea. A standout recipe or 2 so far that seem promising but mostly just having some fun seeing wut we can come up with knocking our heads together lol

1 Like

It is always fun to watch what people are capable of when we work together. Id have joined in but im getting some supplies ready for a new member of our vape family. I have so few brain cells left that more than one task at a time is unpossible.

3 Likes

Please join us sometime brother, it’d be great to throw some flavors around with u. Whether early or late we r always screwing around in here👍🏻

1 Like

I feel u there man, enough to make your head spin I’m sure. Well absolutely any time you’re free hop in and play dodge the troll with us lol

1 Like