Let's mix!

@RobQ just teasing man, you’re just as important to the thread as anyone else👹Maybe even more so, you’ve become our resident troll and keep it interesting

1 Like

Chai tart/Bitch latte, all the same to me.

3 Likes

Lmao!:joy: @VapeyMama is going to love that!

3 Likes

Dripped a bit or Parable it is very nice a little bit of a pale vape atm but it will develop a little, think it will be just right. Will revisit in a couple of days.

3 Likes

Fucking out standing. A very good mix.

1 Like

Add sweet Raspberry.

1 Like

IME If you use flavorah pumpkin bread go very very low. I tested it at 2% SF and it was nearly unvapeable. From my notes: It changes from one vape to the next from a super yeasty bread with a little spice to a chalky vomit flavor.

I have RF’s VG Pumpkin Pie when it was in beta and I remember it being really good at first, but fading in the end. I tested Hangsen pumpkin pie at 3% and couldn’t taste anything at all. Cap Pumpkin Pie (Spice) is exactly that…spice. No pumpkin anything. I imagine it’d be akin to something like TPA Holiday Spice.

I still need to try NF Pumpkin Pie and Nude Nic’s Pumpkin to see if either of those comes close. I’ve heard Flavorah’s Pumpkin Spice is smoother and sweeter than the pumpkin bread. I haven’t tried TPA, FW, LA or OOO.

1 Like

Thank u for all the info, ddamn pumpkin pie is eluding us all!:laughing:

I’m sf testing that at .75% based on your notes.Crossing my fingers. I used it at .25% (I think…?) in a mix already. Wasn’t bad but I need to play with it some more.

2 Likes

Might be something worth making a one shot for and boosting the overall % by 1or 2👌🏻

Did nothing for me. Vague pumpkin and some ginger is what I got.

3 Likes

So I’m thinking maybe not focus on an actual pumpkin note to this one and maybe just use some pumpkin spice (FLV) or (TPA) to help achieve the goal? Maybe vanilla butternut (FW) and a tiny tiny bit pumpkin (TPA) if someone wants the full shebang? Any thoughts?

1 Like

Ba-Nut-A-Pump-Cream On a Biscuit - Sticky Biscuit for short :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

French Kiss :wink:
Smokey French Kiss
Smoking Hot French Kiss

French Fag Breathe?? :unamused:

4 Likes

How about: Keep calm and let me french kiss you?

1 Like

First one to offer but I’m not sure you’re my type… :blush:

Edit: I say first one… You know @Steampugs right? :smirk:

4 Likes

I don’t think a reach around counts…I skipped the kiss big boy :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Had a long night tonight ladies and gents, weekend off so I plan on cracking down on the chai bitch tomorrow and see wut else we can muster up!

1 Like

So you will Chai it this weekend. :grinning:

2 Likes

Lol u got it brother

1 Like