Let's mix!

Total flavor at this point: 13.83%

1 Like

How long are you steeping that MF Vanilla?

2 Likes

As long after a month as possible , typically 6 to 8 weeks that is the down fall , but when it comes thru it shines

2 Likes

where are you getting the best results ??

1 Like

Just on sheer principle this recipe should steep til 12/20 at least lol

3 Likes

Since all my picks were taken Mild Winter FA 4%.

1 Like

Jeesh, Idk man, seems like 4% would bury everything else and/or make a strange combo. How bout condensed milk FA @ 15.4%? That seems pretty mellow

4 Likes

Someone is out to kill us with all that mint :smiley:

Since we are talking xmas, it will nee some clove.

Gingerbread (Cap) 1%
Custard (Inawera) 2.5%
Brandy (FA) .75%
Butter Toffee (FW) 2%
Holiday Spice (TPA) 0.08%
Butter Pecan (FW) 3%
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 2%
CDS (CAP) 1.5%
Italian Cream (Hangsen) .50%
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 0.5%
Mild Winter FA 4%
Clove (FA) 0.5%

Total flavor: 18.33%

3 Likes

was this serious or just messing around ???

1 Like

You better ask RobQ about that, since he is the guilty one adding that, the flavor i added was Clove!

2 Likes

lol i did mean to ask you directly just used the quote lol

1 Like

Fair enough, but i have to assume that he was serious since he already ruined our last recipe by adding pumpkin to it :smiley:

2 Likes

thats funny lmao

2 Likes

Haha, family recipe… chopped up loved ones :smiley:

4 Likes

Lol if we r going to let these problematic flavors join in on the fun we at least have to edit that lol 4% will slaughter the layering we went for (which I’m guessing was his aim) but in the spirit of fairness I suppose it’s up to each mixer if they want to actually use it lol. Like u said family recipe haha so I’m probably just going to adjust that waaaay down to a tolerable .4% lol👍🏻

3 Likes

Or a more delicious .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

7 Likes

@Ronni with a touch pumpkin spice on the first one (maybe .3%-.5%) idk I’m kinda imagining a nanner-nut/pumpkin roll with a nice custardy filling? Only a mix&steep will tell tho haha

3 Likes

I will wait for your full review on that juice :smiley:

2 Likes

Trust me I’m on board with that or even none at all as I suspect he’s adding flavors that will act as thumbtacks in a cupcake as opposed to a dash of vanilla lol

3 Likes

@RobQ u can start off the next blissful blend bro

2 Likes