Let's mix!

This floral debockle needed something to start leveling the tipping scale lol👍🏻

2 Likes

yes i personally dont care for Floral and since i dont i havent familarized myself with many but MM could go in anything for many reasons

2 Likes

Now u have a mouth full of pear tasting flowers

2 Likes

At that percentage Marshmallow, i will already suggest the name should be “Fluffy Florals”

4 Likes

I’m thinking this might resemble a foaming hand soap my wife just scooped up from bath and body works lol​:clap:t2:Lather up!:raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Could also just name all 3 as a series, Troll’d v1,2 & 3

2 Likes

Urban Recipes v#

2 Likes

Should we “wash our hands” of this soapy concoction?thoughts?

1 Like

I think we just have to hope someone will bring some more fruity/juiciness to it other than the pear, then it will be great.

2 Likes

We humored the troll, maybe now we can cross the bridge?:thinking::pray:t2:

1 Like

How 'bout this

Sweet Tangerine (cap) 3%

BAM!!

Please omit if this is a really bad choice, Ive no idea what the other flavors taste like. Way out of my league.:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I dont think that was a bad choice at all!

Cherry Blossom (TPA) 2.5%
Green Tea (TPA) 3%
Persimmon (Flavorah) 0.9%
Jasmine (FA) 0.75
Pear (FA) 1.75%
Marshmallow (FA) 1.25%
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 3%

Total: 13.15%

1 Like

This needs a little of the best honey ever, FW honey!

Cherry Blossom (TPA) 2.5%
Green Tea (TPA) 3%
Persimmon (Flavorah) 0.9%
Jasmine (FA) 0.75
Pear (FA) 1.75%
Marshmallow (FA) 1.25%
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 3%
Honey (FW) 1%

Total: 14.15%

2 Likes

I’d have to sub, but I’ll seriously mix that. I love florals and teas. :smiley:

Call it the Birds and the Bees. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m missing so many of the flavors it wouldn’t even bee close… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I don’t have the Persimmon, Sweet Tangerine, or FW Honey. So it’d be no Persimmon cuz I have nothing even remotely close (maybe FA fresh fig? kinda sounds gross though), NicVape Clementine, and FA Honey. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh you really should try fw honey!!! There’s nothing else like it, its more of a floral honey. Deeelicious!!

3 Likes

Nice! I’ll put it on my BCF wishlist. :heart:

3 Likes

Throw Persimmon on it as well jojo it is a great flav and actually pairs perfectly with tangerine

2 Likes

I steep the MF fruits at between 3 and 4 weeks…Tried the vanilla one time before with poor results at 3 weeks and was discouraged by it…Wanting to re-visit the Vanilla so I will give it more time…It’s prolly one of those “mix it and forget it” things I will have to do…

2 Likes