Let's mix!

I think that’s a very fitting title😀

2 Likes

I’ve never tried it either, I’ll have to give it a shot!

2 Likes

Definitely do! @Skullblade789 turned me onto it when I was complaining about every honey tasting like cat piss… Lol Its very unique, definitely do a SF test before throwing it into recipes so you can get a good idea of what its like. Its unlike any honey flavor I’ve tried.

4 Likes

Will do! Def interested

2 Likes

What did I do that was right?

4 Likes

Told me about fw honey!
And probably other stuff too…lol

3 Likes

You

:rofl:

10 char

3 Likes

Ooh honey… :laughing:

3 Likes

I take an hour to do some mixing and I miss out on the fun haha🤣

3 Likes

Derails happen quickly around here… And that was only a small one!

4 Likes

I have a very charming personality.

4 Likes

That you do, darlin’! :wink:

3 Likes

Hahaha I gotta stay on my toes!

3 Likes

That you do beaut :grin:

3 Likes

So ladies and gents, who wants the honor of taking first shot at wut has become the swaying dartboard that is the collaborative recipe? Lol🤔

2 Likes

Okay, if anyone fancies this idea. I will actually try making the finished recipe and report back on what it tasted like, from your suggestions using the flavours I have.

If you choose a flavour from my public stash and which type of recipe you want it in ( categories) and the %

Link to my flavour stash

Bakery Flavour

Fruit Flavour

Tobacco Flavour

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for :smiley:
Nice stash though!

2 Likes

Just take any recipe @RobQ throws at u with a grain of salt! lol he’s been collecting bridge tolls last few days haha🤣

3 Likes

Will wait adding anything to the categories that you have requested, i will however challenge you to try…

Kentucky Bourbon (TPA) 2%
Fuji Apple (FA) 1.5%
Apple (Inawera) 2%
Lime (Inawera) 0.75

No clue how it would turn out with those flavors at these percentages, but would love to try that myself :smiley:

Hope to be able to get my hands on Kentucky Bourbon so i can try to make this or similar.

2 Likes

How about to start with
RY4 Double @ 8%

2 Likes