Let's mix!

So, I’m brand new to this wonderful community I’m enjoying so much already. Wut better way to mingle than start a juice collaboration with u all! I feel like we all most likely have pretty healthy flavor caches of the big 3 vendors at least, and even then in my case, extensive FA and INW. So let’s smash some flavors together, force them to mingle and see wut happens shall we? Let’s put a limit to 20-30 flavors and no more than a 20% mix. This will surely be interesting. Try to take into account the flavors posted before u and let’s get risky! Who’s in?! I’m going to start it off with:

Biscuit (INW) @ 1.5%

8 Likes

vanilla (mf) @ .50 %

3 Likes

i could change that if your trying to keep it the big 3 mfr

2 Likes

Up to u bro, I have it. I only laid that out so it was more of a sure mix for everyone considering most ppl on here prob have all the ‘must haves’ from the big 3 :money_mouth_face:So up to u man!

2 Likes

ill keep it up because i believe its a must have , lol

2 Likes

Perfect, kinda like holy vanilla (DIYFS) :+1:t2:I love a lot of vanillas for different application but those 2 r great!

3 Likes

I’ll play

Biscuit (INW) @ 1.5%
Vanilla (mf) @ .50 %
Cookie (Biscotto) @ (FA) 1%

4 Likes

Off to a nice start gentleman! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

can we go more than once please please pretty please lol , ill wait to see how it goes lol

4 Likes

lol I kno I’m so tempted to just keep it going but let’s see wut happens and see if something needs to be there😆

2 Likes

okay :unamused: i understand lol i switched to watching ( which i never do ) this is very interesting

3 Likes

Hahaha, I’m curious wut 20-30 ppl could collaborate on. Otherwise I’d be down to do a flavor shoot out lol

2 Likes

i get it, now im gonna shut up so my comments dont derail the topic ( another thing i rarely do )

3 Likes

Thank you, I agree! I’m very interested to see wut all our different tastes can achieve together. Not sure if it’s been done here before but I thought why not lol

2 Likes

So just to update the next person to post we r currently at:

Biscuit (INW) @ 1.5%
Vanilla (MF) @ 0.5%
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) @ 1%

Total: 3%

2 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

Banana nut bread (tpa) 5%

4 Likes

Funny, I almost chose that! Welcome to the mix!

2 Likes

Dairy Milk(TPA) @ 1.5% ?

4 Likes

Quick update:

Biscuit (INW) @ 1.5%
Vanilla (MF) @ 0.5%
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) @ 1%
Banana Nut Bread (TPA) @ 5%
Dairy/Milk (TPA) @ 1.5%

Total: 9.5%

Looking great already guys!

1 Like