Lets talk about chocolates

I was pretty disappointed with lava cake. I hope you guys have a better experience. I just pulled it out the other day and took a big whiff of it to make sure. Yep still smells and taste the same as I remember. It reminds me quite a bit of tfa chocolate clear. Can’t wait to hear what you guys think.

6 Likes

No I haven’t tried the lava cake yet. I haven’t liked many fruity vapes either, they’re just not as good for me. I just recently started doing blueberry a little bit here n there and I like blueberry. I can’t seem to taste strawberry at all. Yea a nice thick chocolate malt sounds great!! I think I’m going for that first.
Awe @juice_junkie_lover I hope we have better luck too. Maybe u got a bad batch or something. I’ve been hear great things about it. That or ur taste buds just dont like it. I hope mine like it. Idk how many chocolates ill invest in after these if I dont

4 Likes

The molinberry is really great. It’s probably one of the best out there right now that is at a reasonable price :wink: this is of course my opinion.

6 Likes

I am thinking that the key to a good chocolate vape is not just good flavors but the proper layering of the flavors, so what’s the best just plain old chocolate mix? also important is longevity, I’d like to know the flavors won’t fail in 15 months, that was the problem I had with Milk Chocolate (tpa) + Cocoa (FA).

4 Likes

I totally agree! I haven’t had any experience with chocolates yet but that’s good to know about TPA and FA chocolate.

1 Like

It actually tasted fine, but the juice lost its viscosity, I think maybe the bottle was not sealed.

2 Likes

Medicine Flower is really NOT worth the hype or the money. I Jumped on that train, and ended up giving most of them away. I still have about ten little bottles but they are all ones I like. When they are gone, I highly doubt I will buy any more. Don’t get me wrong, they aren’t bad they are just too expensive for what they are.

Of course that is merely my own humble :smiling_imp:__ opinion, but they don’t call me Dan the Man for nuttin’ lol :wink:

8 Likes

Lol well there ya go :blush: Me myself and I have not tried MF as of yet. Way out of my budget. Theres so many great flavors and recipes out there that I have to try yet without MF :blush: I haven’t gave them a thought yet. Thanks for ur opinion! Every opinion counts!!! If we sugar coat our opinions on flavors then how the heck can anyone decide on what’s good or not. Thats why I come here exactly. To hear truthful opinions :kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

mine too, but I found an awesome sale at the same time that I had money and I couldn’t resist.

4 Likes

Yep I agree 100%. Those sales are hard to resist!

3 Likes

Foot inserted into mouth… this type of reply usually gets me into trouble. But all I can say is BS!

3 Likes

It’s all relative… To some it’s not, to others there’s none better. Try not to take offense.

4 Likes

Thanks…

3 Likes

Lol. I was waiting for you replay.

Think the debate just like with all flavors is all about taste being subjective, how a flavor is being used, and what end result someone is going for.

But yes I am on the other side of the fence and like to say mf is worth all the hype for at least some of there flavors for me. I am just darn lucky to have purchased them before being removed from ecx…sadly just not dark chocolate mf.

4 Likes

I really didn’t mean to take offense to his reply but to categorize a entire brand because of his mixing style or errors that was made while mixing is a little offensive. I personally don’t condemn any entire brand because of certain flavors, but it just seemed to be a broad stroke of the MF brand being bad, regular, irregular or just the norm to other brands.

1 Like

Dark Chocolate Flavor Extract Medicine Flower 15 mL. $22.00… I’ll try it
My next flavor order will be pricey, but hey we just go around once.
Any flavors I don’t like in my vape I can often dump in my coffee :slight_smile:
and I hope to try @juice_junkie_lover Chocolate Malted Milkshake It looks well layered and I might like it.
You know we are saving so much money by

1. not smoking
  2. not buying commercial e-juice

Heck we can afford to play with flavors.
Please don’t just say you don’t like someone’s suggestion, Instead tell me like your favorite 3 chocolates, Or your favorite chocolate mix.
For me it’s just
TFA Milk chocolate
with a little
FA Cocoa
cuz its all i have :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Pro_Vapes apparently you missed that part.

Let me fix it for you. MF sucks!! If you are gonna take offense, then that should offend you.

Seriously though, I get a weird aftertaste with MF and apparently I am the only person that happens to. Though I haven’t really put it out there. I didn’t say MF is horrible. I only say it’s not worth the cash. But our friendly alien has it right I would say

true that!

@Sprkslfly you da man!

3 Likes

Now I did not realize!
Here you say it gets a strange taste, and in the recipe below, says it’s optimal … so where should I believe?

I don’t really care what you believe. I left my opinion just like… YOU. How long did it take to look through my recipes to find something you could use against me?

Amazing

2 Likes

So back on topic (there is like 3 different threads to completely debate mf and pms)…what was your favorite chocolate?

4 Likes