Lets talk about chocolates

I am actually with @Jazzy_girl on this one. I have only tried a few. TPA’s Bitter sweet Chocolate which I found to be pretty good. The only problem is that it fades, even so it leaves a nice full-bodied creaminess after it fades. I have also tried, INW’s (old version) mlk choc. which I never could taste.

So I am quite interested to see what people think.

4 Likes

I did not look … I just had this favorite recipe for it. I will believe in the flavors and make the recipe the same. :+1:

2 Likes

That was a dick thing to say. I apologize. I didn’t realize it was a sincere question.

When I first got into MF ( at the time of the recipe ) I had a blast and loved the $h!t out of em. After a while, I started to get a weird after taste. I tried everything to be rid of it and the only thing I found was to not make a juice made entirely out of MF. Like I said earlier, I _don’t_hate MF, I just don’t think it’s worth the money. I say that in the context of a Broke Dick.

6 Likes

No problem :wink:
I’m glad you realized the question was not a personal attack … I have not yet made this recipe for not having MF hazelnuts, but I’ve read your comment on another topic saying very well about that blend. Maybe it will do with hazelnuts from another manufacturer, because I do not intend to have the complete line of MF flavors. however, I got some flavors that impressed me, (the chocolate was one of them). Like other flavors in other brands.
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Don’t shoot me because I do not have MF flavors and unless somebody gives me a tasting note, looking at the percentages from the recipe above, you could maybe try (FA) Hazelnut. This stuff is extremely potent as well, might not even have to adjust its percentage. Its easily bend into a couple different directions and you might actually have it at home.

Sure then its not 100% MF anymore but if you were interested in that recipe and have the other flavors, you might be able to work it out.

FW does have a hazelnut too that isn’t bad, but its more of a processed than natural and harder to bend if that’s what you trying to do.

FA hazelnuts do not have, but I have FW and RF(SC). I have to decide for one of them, but at the moment I have to wait for empty bottles because I have 30 recipes to mature :sweat_smile:

1 Like

F.W hazelnut is the one to have anyway, way more forgiving and easier to with also better results from my experience, I have FA but never used it for big mixes, because FW is cheaper and does the job for the recipes I made, Its a must have in arsenal, and I have Lot over 500+ and counting it would be in the top 20. and just to say most FW I really despise, but that one is good to have for mixing, goes well and easy to use, plays well with others. Most of the RF Flavors I have do not have the staying parts. they are hard to mix well, and just don’t stand up to the steep be it long or short , short being the best RF SC , the Vg ones take a impossible steep and some were very good. the new ones don’t last for a steep, sorry Walt but just my thoughts. So if you are looking for hazelnut only look no further than F.W. I have F.A. hazelnut it is a strong one and realistic but I don’t use it much as I am so use to FW being easier to use.The RF SC has never made it past the testing stages for me yymv.

4 Likes

That reminds me also I should check some of the RF Single tests I did 6-7 months ago, again I lost hope after a few weeks from most, of them. If I have to wait that long for they better be worth the shipping I paid, lol here I was thinking they were really good, I know some of the VG stuff I had was way better after a ungodly steep 6 moths+, but who has the time and for that ? And since we are on the subject of flavors I am down right ticked off at FANA, for those who don’t know FANA stands Flavor Art North America, they have decided what flavors to sell to us, limiting the flavors that they sell to us , Have a look many of the really good ones are vanishing of the shelves of our favorite shops here because they they say they are just (kitchen flavor), Butter, is one and about 10-15 other really great flavors we can no longer source from the us, because fear-mongering, Lets do are best to keep the flavors not only by CASSA but by fighting a good fight to preserve our rights to vape, You can however source these flavors overseas, but it will be cost a good amount in shipping. either way we have a battle going on lets protect our right to vape, anyone who has Quit knows that vaping is better than smoking and flavors are the way out of the habit. Don’t mean to preach but we gotta stand up for our rights as vapors … sorry for the rant.

1 Like

BTW this might also go in the what made you happy today thread, Found 30 ml. of old INW milk chocolate I forgot I had, he-he, now I have to see if it was all they were saying , I think I got it from Nicotine river over a year ago so be the good stuff If it is I will be very happy and if not I will have a Band-aid to cover my wounds, lol got off topic in the last post sorry. but I hope this justifies it if you were offended I might send out some INW milk chocolate original If I still don’t like it.or possibey another unicorn hype flavor to chase.

If it is still sealed you may be sitting on a goldmine! Auction it off and you might be able to earn as much as the cost of MF Dark! Maybe even more! (but that is a stretch).

I thought even the RF SC flavors I tried fell off for me, I just recently realized my physical condition (PD) affects my taste. In all juice flavors I am looking for flavors that I can mix, steep, and still taste after 12 or more months. Many of the recipes in the database I had tried were OK but after a year almost tasteless (for me). When I mix MC TPA with Cocoa FA (and a little VBIC TPA) it tastes like Hershey’s syrup but the juice has a strange consistency, the bubbles clump in strings, that resemble nasal mucus. Then at the 12 month test they were without viscosity like water. But in my opinion it is a delicious chocolate flavor combination. I think the seal was broken so the juice spoiled.

Well, I bought Hazelnut FW to make the magnificent Bust-a-Nut recipe, and I thought it was a winning Hazelnut … So, finding the right percentage to replace the MF, I think I can get a good taste in the recipe in question.

Thank you all, and let’s go back to talking about something that nobody likes, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
CHOCOLATE

1 Like

How is the INW chocolate cream? I got a sealed bottle from the prize I won from Australia

1 Like

I just have Milk Chocolate INW, and i’m now fairly positive it is the new formulation, have not tested it yet. I’m just going by the fact I purchased it recently and it is quite dark in color.

2 Likes

It is quite dark! I have a cpl chocolate recipes steeping now. Hoping they turn out next month :slight_smile: The wait is so long…uggh

1 Like

As of current or as I purchased it two months ago, this does have nuances of the old milk chocolate coming through. Obviously its not the regular milk chocolate they used to make, its richer, thicker and creamier unfortunately less versatile as well. Therefore it only works with certain recipes but for example if you wanted a pastry/cake filling or a milkshake with chocolate whipped cream of some kind, you would be very happy with that since its somewhat closer to the old formula than the current new one. This however might change too or has already if you shop with vendors that are very popular. I would give it a try and if you like it grab a other 10ml bottle just in case they change it lol.

2 Likes

Why do they keep changing them if they’re great on v1? Whats going on? I think we as adults should be able to choose if we want toxins or not! I mean “hello”! We used to smoke ciggs so what a little toxin here n there lol. Well unless it got the black plague in it or something. U know what I mean? :wink:

Oh yum! Did u say milkshake Ohh la la I may love this!

3 Likes

I think its due to the supplier not giving out the results of testing that inawera needs published, if they want to keep selling it.

Other rumors have it, that the base flavor and the way too extract it got more expensive, and they changed formulas.

In general I have no idea, I read it somewhere that was/is not a official source or in other words hear say.

It would be nice to get a official statement or reasoning, maybe I just missed the memo, but yeah we will never know? Lol

1 Like

That would be nice especially of the first version was so tasty!! Maybe they thought no one would notice or if they sent a notice theyd lose money. Id think they’d have to say something tho. Maybe they didnt have a msds sheet for the first version or something and now laws and regs are getting alittle stricter so they had to make one with a stricter guideline. Just my guess who knows too

2 Likes

There is more info here and in the reddit thread that is linked in the first post.

3 Likes