Lets talk tobaccos; hybrid flavors and mixes

I got 14 new ones and 2 new NET samples that all arrived in the last 2 days. Havent had time to play with them yet, but hoping tomorrow is the day

3 Likes

I finally caved and ordered some - you all twisted my arm :rofl::tada:

5 Likes

Oh I think you may fall in love! It got me hooked when I made @Silhouette uber sweet tobacco recipe with it! It blends so well with so many delicious flavors!

3 Likes

I’ve tried the Abuela but omitted the Mango. The fruit would spoil it for me. It is good without I can tell you :smile:

4 Likes

I’ll have to try it without, the Flavorah tobaccos are really great so far!
I do like it with mango. Its the first time I’ve tried a mango. Its nice bcuz it stays in the layers in the tobacco, not as a top note
Try the Prapple Baco, I’m starting to like this one better. Its a really great tasting tobacco with the pralines n apple

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna try it both ways, w/ & w/o the mango. @Jazzy_girl how long did those flv tobaccos steep before you tried them?

Reeally looking forward to that one!

The Prapple Baco was to strong for me the first day but the second and third days wow!! Its tasting pretty fantastic! I’m gonna make a big bottle to steep. Lol I cant seem to let it sit tho.
The Abuela was really good for me with the mango right away. I dont normally like fruity anymore but this mangos really nice. I think the vanilla calms it down perfectly so the tobaccos stay as the top note here. I’m gonna try it without too.

1 Like

Story of my life… Lol I usually make 30ml testers and if they’re good enough to snv I’ll mix up 100+ml right away so that they stand a chance of being able to steep!

1 Like

Really… no ones gone there? OK I won’t either :wink:

1 Like

if you are going to test a recipe with and without steeping you have to vape it first without steeping,keep notes of all the flavors you get and then leave it aside until it steeps and try again.if you vape it every day you get used to the taste and you can’t tell the difference

1 Like

Ok thanks for the great advice!

1 Like

That FLV Connecticut Shade! Wowsers what a flavor. It’s like a damp, moist tobacco leaf dripping with dark, bittersweet chocolate on a bed of roasted coffee beans. I love it. I am trying it today in a simple mix together with PUR Sweet Tobacco (for the nutty Graham) and a smidgen of Red Velvet, just for some extra chocolate. I have to play around with it more, but I’m in love so far.

Jazzy, you would like the FLV Virginia also, it’s right up our alley.

6 Likes

Sounds delicious . Let us know how it works out

2 Likes

Wow that sounds delicious! I was a little skeptical about tobaccos before I got these!! I made the cardinal recipe today. I’m letting it rest for a day but this one already smell amazing!! I had to get the holy holy grail ry4. Oh my goodness if u dont have that one…it smells divine!! Just like a delicious desserty tobacco. Out of the bottle it does smell so much better than the ry4(Hs). This could def. Be a favorite ry4. I made a quick recipe with that too. I’m gonna play with the tobaccos tomorrow again n try something with the red burley.
Lemme know how its tasting over there:))) this is so much fun!!!

1 Like

Oh man I have to get the Holy Grail Ry4 now. :grinning:

1 Like

I think you’ll love it!

Was looking for a specific recipe I recalled seeing on a tobacco nature and was reading through the threads. I thought it kinda funny having to re-name the topic, as someone else stated, should we rename other things as hybrid like strawberry and such… they don’t actually have strawberry within their mix. Kinda sad if you really think about it, people wishing to ostracize others cause they aren’t pure enough. I guess that means if anything is added to the recipe besides the pure net tobacco in the recipe then it isn’t a tobacco juice any more but also has to be called a hybrid… right? I mean if you add anything to the mix it then isn’t pure anymore… just food for thought is all.

5 Likes

Really, most of the NET folk are awesome and I love interacting with them.

9 Likes

I think the real point I want to make and wished to convey was there really shouldn’t be an us or them… lol
And just leave my pointy stick alone :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I love @Josephine_van_Rijn and @Kinnikinnick
They are awesome.

8 Likes