Liquid Barn flavors

I also see that this Norwegian page is verry good, u can get products from 25 different vendores:)
https://pgvg.no/butikk/aroma

Fore about 10 +/- dollar 30ml

3 Likes

I KNOW! But I just had to do this. Don’t forget, I’m just a typical uneducated American.

8 Likes

6 Likes

I am not a fan of liquid barn flavors. I got some with a starter kit. I didnt get a recipe perfected. My percent ratios kept climbing to unbelievable levels (20% +)
Some has alcohol taste. Overall, liquid barn was a bust for me.

2 Likes

try mixing the strawberry cheesecake , vanilla ice cream and banana together for now that might get you going , go to the mixing percentages in the notes section and go from there with each flavor it might be worth trying until you get a few more flaves

2 Likes

Try googling each flavour individually under this site to find recipes. Liquid Barn Flavours I have tried:

Like:
Vanilla Ice Cream
Belgian Waffle
Pink Lemonade

Didnt Like:
Pacific Cooler
Lava Cake
Snicker Doodle
Strawberry Cheesecake
Sweet Pipe Tobacco

The strawberry Cheesecake was particularly dissapointing for me as it never seemed available for ages in the UK and when it was I just thought “meh its just ok”. The one people seem to love now is the white chocolate peppermint and that never seems available either

2 Likes

Hey thx fore answere, in just flavor that will be 28%, isent that abit mutch fore a recipe?
That Banana flovor was afull alone

Regard

2Fargone

2 Likes

Thanks for heads up Underanne,i had no idea such e-shop exists in No. Thats just great!!!

3 Likes

There are several @Rytis1

2 Likes

No i mean the mixing median

Pgvg.no looks solid, i knew other few :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so here is the median mixing percents

Strawberry Cheesecake 7pct
Banana 4pct
Vanilla Ice Cream 4pct

not sure how it will work but it might be good at least good enough until you get more flaves you ciuld also adjust those flave percents this is just what the notes show

3 Likes

So far I’ve used their Vanilla Ice Cream as a sub for TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with good result. Today I’m vaping Liquid Barn Cappuccino at 5% and it’s okay. The coffee note is weak but the sweetness is right on. It’s definitely vapable. I don’t have any of the other LB flavors you do but I can say LB Pumpkin Pie has a great pumpkin spice flavor without a hint of the butter aftertaste most baked vapes have.

4 Likes

the first flavors I ever bought were from LB never went back after they were gone was not impressed

:neutral_face:

2 Likes
4 Likes

First let me say that they have some hits, some decent and some terrible flavorings just like every company out there. I have their entire line and i like their tobaccos, creams, bakery and some of the drink line, i wast big on their fruits.

Their suggested mixing %s are way off, i was quite surprised to see some of their suggestions, to be honest.

Give something like this a try:

4-5% Vanilla Cream Tobacco
1-1.5% Vanilla Ice Cream

Or

4-6% Cappuccino
1% Vanilla Ice Cream

Or

5-6% Strawberry Cheesecake
1-1.5% Banana
1% Creme Brulee

Or

1-2% Cappuccino
5-6% Vanilla Cream Tobacco

I didnt much care for any of these fruits but that isnt really Liquid Barns fault, by the time i tried their flavorings i had been mixing with Medicine Flower fruit extracts for well over a year.

Best of luck to you.

9 Likes

Thx soo mutch Ken, i will fore shore try ur mix settings out:)
This was my first Kit, and i want too try testing out flavor singel first, just too get a hint off tast different flavors i get from them.
And its like u writhing here “”“Their suggested mixing %s are way off, i was quite surprised to see some of their suggestions, to be honest.”""
Spesialy the Banana settings they but up was afull, i will say not possible too vipe, but i will try add Cheescake and Creme Brulee like u are saying here:)

On other thing its abit off topic, the shipping cost too Norway was too high, but i have found good companis in Norway now. https://pgvg.no/butikk/aroma

Regard

2Fargone

3 Likes

Sure is! :grinning:

For a new mixer that is serious about making vapable liquids single flavor testing is a must, IMO. Ive been mixing for several years and still do it.

One of the big downsides for LBs kit is the lack of recipes, or any directions really. I understand the issue as the flavor combinations people choose can result in near endless possibilities but even simple recipes are better than none.

Best of luck to you and if you need anymore help keep posting them questions, someone around here can usually help. We also have discord chat if you are into that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey again, thats a good point Ken
I dont think im wrong if a writhing that i feeling that all off the most popular vendores Exsept LB, have recipe that we can Mix with there flavores only
and get good result?
Just too give 1 exsampel: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/124922/Suicide%20Bunny%20Sucker%20Punch%20clone%20v2
(Not that i have tryed this recipe out, but i like Suicide Bunny, soo i want too test it out, 70 likes) Fore all i know there can be better recipe on Suicide Bunny out there.

Regard

The Norwegian guy

1 Like