Liquid Labs (30% FLASH SALE GOING ON NOW!)

Thank you for the share! I appreciate you taking the time to help get me back on the right path.

I was hoping others that ordered a higher strength would chime in.I have 3mg and the test is only good for +/ - 1 , so that doesnā€™t really help much. I will test my 3mg but I am sure it is close as my consumption has not changed and I am still using VB.
@Kinnikinnick
EDIT: Test came out at out 3.083mg
test used 1ml Vapor Base , 15ml distilled water , 6 drops Bromothymol Blue , I used .19ml of the Sulfuric acid before the color changed to yellow.

3 Likes

These are excellent starts/continuancesā€¦thanks for the updates and definitely thanks for working with us, Evan.
I will continue to mix with what I have and I will continue to report my findings.
I am still a volunteer to anything you want to throw at me (us).
I vaped my first mix today and as soon as the kids disappear for the night, I plan to give details.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for all of your fantastic knowledge on the PDO. This is exactly what I am finding. It will be a learning curve on which flavors work with it and donā€™t, and this is invaluable on a good starting point. I can see it helping with coffee, citrus, and pineapple. Obviously this is a great product with acidic flavors, and not as much with others. I still think it might work with other milder flavors as well in much smaller percentages. @A_B_Dada have you noticed it affecting/reducing flavor fade with citrus flavors at all?

2 Likes

Yep, I use PDO to take the edge off citrus flavors like MF orange and grapefruit.

2 Likes

Today we celebrate Americaā€™s 240th birthday, and give thanks for being part of such an amazing country that allows us to live freely every day. We are grateful for all the opportunity America has given us to build and operate our business. Now if only the FDA would lay off a bit!
ā€‹
Use promo code JULY4THSAVE20 to earn 20% off

Valid through 07/06/2016

Apply promo code at checkout on www.liquidlabs.us

3 Likes

By no means are you required to lift a finger to help us, but if you do want to help our company grow and become better, it would be greatly appreciated as we need first hand user feedback in order to fix any issues that come up.

Iā€™m happy to offer you a larger replacement free of charge if you would like to give VaporBase a shot. If you arenā€™t comfortable working with VB anymore, maybe thereā€™s a new tank or mod you have your eye on that we could hook you up with. Or some flavors from one of your favorite concentrate companies. Just let me know.

Best bet would be for us to get that mislabeled sample back from you so we can test it and find out what exactly was sent. But if thatā€™s not possible, then we canā€™t really figure out exactly what happened. If you do have it on hand still, I can send you a prepaid return label via email.

4 Likes

Just wanted to let everyone know we have a 4th of July sale going on right now as well.

4 Likes

Tell you what Evan,
You send me exactly what I ordered, include a return label and Iā€™ll send you the bottle back. It looks to have enough left in it to get a sample. ( I dug it out of the trash).
I just want what I ordered. and that would be a sample of 0mg/ml Nicotine VB.
If you choose to be generous and send me a larger quantity, that is your choice.
Regardless of everything else, I ordered it because I was curious about the product. The curiosity is still there.

8 Likes

Good to know! :grinning: Thanks for posting your results!

I only hope that more folks take the time to test their nicotine base for accuracy. :wink:

4 Likes

excellent! iā€™m surprised, considering they measure by volume, not weightā€¦

3 Likes

i never did shake the kids last night (fireworks were in order) so i never did post my findings with the bottle i vaped on outta the VB steep boxā€¦so i will try to post that later!
hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 Likes

i sent ECX a message asking about the unicorns and received this response this morning:

Rob, thank you for reaching out to us today. I do not believe we will be selling the non-childproof cap unicorn bottles, but I will say that the childproof caps would absolutely be of the same quality. I hope this helps. Thank you for your time and business. Have a great day and a wonderful week!

Sincerely,

Derek Langhorn

ECX Customer Service Rep

ā€”i ordered one of the child proof unicorns. i will let you know, brother

4 Likes

Sorry I didnā€™t catch these unicorn bottle posts earlier. Here are some non-childproof cap versions. I have a few of these and they serve me well.

https://www.lightningvapes.com/products/wide-mouth-unicorn-bottles

2 Likes

I am happy of course with the results butā€¦ I am fairly certain this only shows me that I need to shake/stir the gallon of VaporBase each time I mix.I have always used a small bottle (240)ml of Nicotine in the past and it was very easy to shake it well before mixing.I always would shake the liter bottle before pouring in the 240ml as well.
I tested the 480ml bottle that I poured from the gallon when I bought it.I still donā€™t have a great way of shaking a one gallon jug especially when it was full with no room to slosh around.

1 Like

I ordered the 100 pack of those, with the 17% off discount and free shipping it comes out to about .38 cents a bottle, hard to find a better deal than that. That also helps to not place a bottle order every month it seems.

Their quality bottles, no complaints from me.

3 Likes

ok, i have a few short moments in between, so here goes:
i made a bottle of a recipe that belongs to @Amy2 called Yo!Melonberryā€¦its one of my all time favs. iā€™ve vaped at least 6 or 7 ounces of this stuff, i absolutely love it. well, i made a 30ml bottle of this using VB as the base. i set the calculator to max VG and subbed in the VB, everything else was exactly as i always made it. i couldnt wait any longer, so i started vaping it at i think 16 or 17 days old. today is 18 days old. i have 120mls of it, so i wont run out before the 1 month mark.
My thoughts: its good, its definitely good, but it most certainly isnt the same. its missing quite a bit that makes it what it is: the fruit mostlyā€¦i mean, i taste some fruit, but its just missing that whole wonderful fruit and yogurt infusion that makes it so very special. i barely taste the honeydew, the blueberry is definitely muted and i cant seem to get the black currant to speak to meā€¦its just not the same. BUT, what i plan on doing, is i will wait til the 30-35 day mark and i will vape some of the original formula side by side with the VB formula and do my best to nit pick exactly what and where the differences are. AND, my final experiment, when enough VB juices have completely steeped, is to vape VB juices only for an entire month and see if that makes enough of a difference to me that i want to tackle this problem i seem to be having with the 24 and 25 mm tanks
BUT, thats a whole 'nother storyā€¦for the time being, i am here to report on the tastes and flavors of the VB adaptations.
ok, gotta keep moving, folks, soā€¦carry on!
***if you dont know about Yo!Melonberry, then you need to get someā€™oā€™dat in yo life!

5 Likes

Well thank you very sweet for the props. I have some VB juices that are coming due for me to try I made a few batches of them using mainly Vg based flavors so I am curious as to what is going on w/ them. Iā€™ll post my thoughts when I test them out.

4 Likes

I made a few bottles using VB and RealFlavors only, they should be done in the next few days. Iā€™ll be waiting to hear what yours turn out like and I will definitely post my findings of those along with everything elseā€¦hah, call it ā€œTeam VGā€ :sunglasses:

6 Likes

This is what I plan on doing, too. Iā€™m planning on figuring out the RF %s that are good with my regular pg/vg mix, and then Iā€™ll do a comparison of that against the VB. Iā€™m really curious about this product, but Iā€™ve been making myself wait to test it until I have a solid plan!

2 Likes